Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Zhu Bajie (Chinese Warrior Pig god)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Zhu Bajie (Chinese Warrior Pig god) 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scezory » April 5, 2013 7:40pm | Report
This is not a trick! The Chinese story Xi Youjie is about a monk and his bodyguards Sun Wukong,Zhu bajie and Sha Heshan protecting a monk that is traveling to India! (if Sun Wukong is a charechter then so should Zhu Bajie.)

Pantheon: Chinese
Role: Tank, Damage Absorbency.
Pros: High defense
Cons: medium low damgae and really low speed

Passive skill: Fat Belly, absorbs 1/25 of incoming damage

Skill 1: Cloud Smash, same as Sun Wukongs somersault (40/60/100/140/170 cool time 15/14/13/12/11 cost 60 mana)

Skill 2: Ground Pound, does damage to all things around Zhu Bajie AoE. (40/50/110/130/150 cool time 17/15/14/13/12 mana cost 40)

Skill 3: Nine Toothed Rake Smash: Slashes Zhu Bajie's Rake in front of him (60/70/100/150/180) cool time 23/20/19/17/16) cost 90 mana)

Skill 4, Belly Shield, Damage is split between you and the attacker for 2 sec (max to 4 sec.)

Scezory

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 5, 2013 7:50pm | Report
You should make this much more detailed so that people can get a true sense of what you want the God to be. By that, I mean how much damage the abilities would do, their flavor text, if they have CC, the mana cost, the cooldown, etc.

The build seems unrealistic. The passive is OP, not gonna lie. Skill 1 is a copy of Bacchus' Belly Flop, literally.

Skill 2 is, I'm assuming, an AoE burst? Not sure what to take from that.

Skill 3 would is the most unrealistic of them all. Unless you count minions, finding 9 targets all the time would be very difficult, and I can see a lot of technical problems with it. Not a bad idea, though.

The Ultimate... not sure how that would work. Are you suggesting that you select an area and all damage you take is dealt to enemies in the area, or that you select an enemy and the same happens?

They're not bad ideas, but review them, add much more detail, and consider what they would be like in gameplay.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 5, 2013 8:20pm | Report
Oh it's actually erm...called the Nine Toothed Rake, I think he just meant it's kind of like instacasts like Armored Umbrella, Blood Lash, Overhand Smash.

Once again, like NJ said, it's decent.

I think he wouldn't be classified as a tank though, with the abilities that you have for them, none of them do CCs.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 5, 2013 8:28pm | Report
I got the name part. An insta-cast would make sense, but if it targeted UP TO 9 targets that would make much more sense.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 5, 2013 9:35pm | Report
Kinda like Xbla's abilities? It'd be hard to kind of imagine that idea, unless it's a continuous attack like Guan Yu's 3, where he continuously hits the ground with his rake 9 times inflicting continuous damage.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 6, 2013 1:31am | Report
Possibly. I kind of see it more like Blood Lash, though. A medium-ranged ability that deals damage in a radius. When I imagine the animation the only thing I can think of that would look decent is him swinging with the rake.

On the other hand, I can also see it as a dash, even though Zhu Bajie is of the larger variety. He would be like "WANNA SEE MY RAKE WELL HERE IT IS!" and then be like stab pokey stab stab.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 6, 2013 7:42am | Report
Hahahaha you're funny.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 6, 2013 10:27am | Report
I know... I know. You funny too.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 11, 2013 2:57pm | Report
I think his ult would be he would activate it, and any damage he takes, half of it is reflected to he attacker, like the Hide of the Nemean Lion, but for everything. And the 9-toothed rake smash, I think it is pretty much Wukongs overhand smash. But other than that, I feel he should have some cc's, maybe a cripple on the earthquake. Or a defense buff. Other than that he sounds pretty good.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 11, 2013 9:51pm | Report
Amazing Necro....

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }