Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Uranus, The Father Sky

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Uranus, The Father Sky 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 3, 2013 3:41pm | Report

Uranus, God of The Sky

Health: 375 (+70)
Mana: 290 (+43)
Speed: 355 (+0)
Range: 55 (+0)
Attack/Sec: 1 (+0.01)

This amazing artwork belongs to Gonzalo Ordo

Abilities

Passive: All Seeing- Uranus sees everything, giving him and his allies ability to gain 2% more experience. Consuming a skymark through abilities reduce the cooldown of skymark by one second.

Active: Skymark-Uranus fires a magical projectile which explodes on contact. The enemies damaged are inflicted with a mark. This mark reveals the enemy wherever in the map. The mark is removed when another enemy is inflicted with the mark. The mark is consumed and will deal bonus damage when damaged by another one of Uranus' abilities.

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/10
Mana Cost: 75/85/95/105/115
Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+50% of your magical power)
Skymark Consumed damage: 15/25/35/45/55 +(25% of magical power)
Duration : 10 seconds

Active: Aegis of the Heavens- Uranus surrounds himself with the protection of the sky, giving Uranus bonus magical,physical protections and movement speed. After 3 seconds or the shield is consumed the shield will burst damaging surrounding enemies. When targets are inflicted with skmark, they receive 20% more damage . Castable when in Sky Passage.

Cooldown: 19/18/17/16/15
Mana Cost: 80/85/95/100/105/
Absorbing Damage: 50/75/00/125/150 (+40% magical power)
Burst Damage: 25/50/75/100/125 +(40% magical power)

Active: From Above- Uranus picks an area which he will use the skies to his advantage. An indicator ( with two radii )will be shown after he cast . When an area is picked and the indicator is shown, he immediately come down from the skies blinding enemies and stunning when the target is inflicted with skymark.

Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/15
Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100
Stun duration: 1.5 seconds.
Blind: 1 second flash

Active: Sky Passage- Uranus prepares himself to unite with the sky. This gives him the ability to travel anywhere in the map. Uranus can pick an area to charge and deal massive magical damage to the area target.

Cooldown:120 seconds
Mana Cost: 25 mana per second in the sky
Damage:100/200/300/400/500 (+80% of magical Power)

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 3, 2013 4:43pm | Report
Hehehe.... Uranus

But now for criticism, for the 1, make the mark have a time limit, I would say 6-8 seconds would be good. For his 2 I would increase the shield amount by 100 at max rank. For the 3, it needs an indicator, otherwise you have no idea where he went. Maybe it could be a lighting strike or something where he lands, and it is viable over walls. For his ultimate I'm a little confused, is it like Apollos ult or Thanatos's or Thor? A little clarification. But I do like this kit, I think it would fit in very well with the current meta.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 3, 2013 5:33pm | Report
1: Yea I forgot to put the limit Haha. . .

3: Yea, in my idea, there should be a beam oflight where comes down. Imagine a straight down Ra's celestial beam

4. My idea was very much like Apollo's ult, but much faster.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 3, 2013 5:57pm | Report
This god is broken.

His one and two are weird, and deal very little damage. His passive doesn't synergize well with the rest of his kit. His ultimate is poorly defined. Is it a teleport, or a travel?

But his three is a blink (see: immediate) that has a huge stun time. Broken. Imagine Thor's hammer, only it stuns instead of dealing damage, and happened instantly. Just broken.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 3, 2013 6:34pm | Report
Well the one is the iniator, you charge the 2 and teleport, exploding the 2 cosnuming the skymark. I guess the numbers are prettly low.

The ult is basically apollos but charging, happens when on top.

Im sorry but i guess immediate was the wrong word. Was gunna describe it as a light coming down and after the indicator is shown he immediately goes down.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 3, 2013 6:38pm | Report
And some passives doesn't work well with the kit. Example is Ne Zha. her passive is not something for an assassin.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 4, 2013 11:14am | Report
Even if it isn't instant, the fact remains that you are giving a escape the ability to stun. Fenrir's Unchained only stuns for 1 second, and that's after you basic attack five times and before you use any of your other abilities.

Also, a lack of synergy isn't a good thing. In fact, the god's entire kit doesn't synergize at all. Agni has his detonating farts, Chang'e has spammy skills and mobility, Zeus has his charges and Poseidon has his tide meter and skill combos.

I guess the easiest way is to show an example.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 4, 2013 12:04pm | Report
Passive: Infinite Sky:
Uranus is ethereal, ignoring unit collision and gaining 10% movement speed every time he is hit by a damaging ability, for 4 seconds. When Uranus is below 50% health, he gains 10% movement speed for 4 seconds, duration refreshing as long as he is below the health threshold.

1: Skymark:
Uranus fires a projectile that lands either in an area or hit an enemy god, marking them. You can press the key again to detonate the mark, dealing 50/95/140/185/230 damage (+30% of your magical power) in a 15-foot radius. Enemies cannot have multiple marks.

Mark Lifetime: 4 seconds Cooldown: 8 seconds

2: Gale:
Uranus dashes forward, dealing 90/135/180/225/280 (+50% of your magical power) and knocking enemies aside. If a Skymark is present, Uranus dashes toward the mark instead, dealing the same damage in a 15-foot radius around the mark and knocking enemies back.

Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds

3: Thunderstrike:
Uranus summons a thunderbolt to target location, dealing 90/145/200/255/310 damage (+70% of your magical power). If used on a skymark, the attack deals 20% more damage and stuns the enemy for 1 second.

Area: 10-foot radius circle Cooldown: 16 seconds

Ultimate: Heaven's Wrath:
Uranus merges with the sky, becoming untargetable and gaining the ability to fire magical bolts, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 damage (+25% of your magical power) and marking enemies hit with a Skymark. Uranus remains in flight for 5 seconds before returning to the ground. (Don't forget the ensuing detonation of Skymarks)

Maximum Bolts Fired: 4 Cooldown: 90 seconds

Misc. Info: Gale dashes toward the nearest target with a Skymark, and HW doesn't mark the ground with a Skymark.

This is just an example, but this kit synergies way better than Uranus 1.0. The first Uranus had a Skymark, a shield which was out-of-place, a ridiculously broken stun/escape, and a teleport/flight thing. My example of a kit has more synergy and revolves around a core concept - Skymarks.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 4, 2013 5:24pm | Report
I've done alot of extra bonus damage on marked enemies and wanted to be creative.

Gale is a fantastic Idea in replacement from my "From Above". . added with the Aegis. Sky Mark, Charge Aegis and Gale through, consuming skymark.

The others don't really fancy me, especially thunder strike and Heaven's Wrath. Heaven's Wrath is exactly same as Freya's ultimate.

I've always thought experience bonus goes for all kits but it's only a matter of opinion.

Don't take it personally, because I only create ideas out of my imagination for fun, not for anything serious. You are probably right most of the parts about synergy.

Thanks alot though!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » November 4, 2013 5:31pm | Report
Update 1.2

Skymark Passive: reduce cooldown when skymark is consumed

Active 2: More damage when enemies are skymarked.

Active 3: Enemies are stunned when skymarked.

My idea was inspired from Brand (in LoL) where you decide either to use a bonus in one of the skills and is unable to use another bonus effect until cooldowns are refreshed.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }