Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tyr - God of wisdom, law and heroism. (God Idea)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Tyr - God of wisdom, law and heroism. (God Idea) 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 11, 2013 12:08am | Report
This is my first god idea so bare with me.

Norse- Melee Physical

Passive: Calculative Risk- Tyr can see the specific amount of mana and health an enemy has, not just the bar.

1: Spiked Shield- Tyr raises his shield, any enemies that attack him get a bleed, also his magical and physical protections increase. Bleed 10/15/20/25/30 damage per .5 seconds. bleed and protections time 1.5/2/3/4/5 seconds.

2: Equilibrium- Tyr attacks in a cone, if the enemies in the cone have more than 50% health, Tyr gains 15% of the damage back as health (up to 3 enemies). Power 30/50/75/90/120 +40% Physical power.

3: Tiwaz Rune- Tyr launches his rune forward (in a line shot)the first god it hits, it snares them preventing movement(like Artemis' snare) and damaging them, the snare only affects gods. If they have a bleed they take 15% more damage, It damages any enemy it passes through but stops if it hits a god. 15/25/35/50/70 +50% physical power. 1.5/2/3/4.5/6

His rune looks like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tiwaz_rune.svg

Ultimate: Rejuvenate- Tyr regrows his hand, gaining an attack speed buff 5/10/15/20/35% and instantly gaining 50% health back. Also, he gains 20% increased HP5 and MP5 for the duration and his movement speed is increased by 15% (does not scale). Lasts 2/3/4/5/6.5 seconds

This is what a picture of him would be, but instead of having both hands, his sword would be attached to his right hand, like a replacement. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/IB_299_4to_Tyr.jpg

EDIT- upped the damage the 1 on his bleed does.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 11, 2013 12:09am | Report
Just realized that I didn't do cool down or mana costs, oh well, we'll leave that up to Hi-Rez. Lol

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 16, 2013 10:57pm | Report
Looking back at this idea just for kicks and giggles, I personally like this over the current Tyr. Obviously I would have to change something's but I like my overall concept. Sorry for the necro. A really, really, really big one actually. :P

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » October 17, 2013 1:58am | Report
How ironic, The "unofficial-official necro ****-blocker" just necroed a thread...

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 17, 2013 3:02am | Report
Don't forget it's his own idea.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 17, 2013 6:29am | Report
YUp

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 17, 2013 2:43pm | Report
Honestly, my advice is to take his moveset and give it to another god, if you are so enamored with it. There are plenty of battle gods out there, and Tyr is already released. Use that opportunity to revise and tweak, and I'm sure the end product will be much improved.

BTW: Calculated Risk is pretty useless when experienced players don't even need it to determine risk factors in combat.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 17, 2013 2:56pm | Report
Yeah, I know it's useless now. But this was my first god idea, and I haven't edited it yet. But yeah, I'll probably move this skill set to someone new. Maybe re-enter the contest.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }