Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Akatosh the Dragon God of Time

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Akatosh the Dragon God of Time 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 26, 2014 10:18pm | Report
Akatosh the Dragon Lord of Time, the chief diety of the Nine Divines.
Akatosh comes from the Elder Scrolls series of games.

Akatosh is a tank

Passive: Blessing of Akatosh- Akatosh blesses his allied gods, giving them a 10% movement speed buff while they run towards him. This has a 40 unit range around him.

1: Statue of Akatosh- Akatosh places a statue of himself on the ground, they last until killed. they act as small wards giving vision in 20 units (size of Kali's Incense) around it. The statues slow enemies around it by 10%. Using his 3 while having a statue up will make a miniature version of it happen around the statue. Akatosh may have 3 statues down at one time, and he can store up to 2 at one time. Statues take 1/1/2/2/3 hit(s) to kill. Charges take 12 seconds to stack, with a 1 second cooldown between placing them.

1a: Akatosh buffs all statues placed for 20 seconds, granting them an aura that gives allies 20/25/30/35/40 MP5 and deal 25/40/55/70/85 magic damage per second. Akatosh can still places the statues, and they still gain these bonuses. Damage between statues does not stack. Pressing the button while having your ultimate up buffs all statues, from that point on all statues placed now have the buff.

2: Mark of the Divine- Akatosh shoots a blessing in a line (same length as Hun Batz Sacred Monkey), passing through and marking all enemies hit. The mark makes it so that basic attacks on the enemies deal an additional 1/2/3/4/5% (+ .1% of your max health) of their max health as magic damage. each mark has 3 stacks, allowing for it to proc on 3 basic attacks. Enemies hit by the ability take 130/145/160/175/190 (+ 8% of your max health) magic damage. If all 3 marks are consumed, the target is mesmerized for 1 second. 10 seconds cooldown

2a: Akatosh roars, applying the mark in a cone in front of him (about the same size as Crescent Moon Dance but longer and skinnier), the charges now last for 4 hits instead of 3. This also silences enemies for 1.5 seconds. The mesmerize now lasts for 1.5 seconds.

3: Rewarding work- In a 25 unit (a little smaller than Divine Light) area, Akatosh restores 35/55/75/95/115 mana to all allied gods. The mana restoration DOES NOT effect Akatosh. Deals 100/125/150/175/200 (+5% of your max health) magic damage to enemies. Mana restoration do not stack (regarding his statues). 20 second cooldown. The mana cost depends on how many gods had their mana restored, this costs 30/35/40/45/50 mana per god.

3a: While in dragon form the ability also drains the enemies' mana by 20/40/60/80/100, and lowers their protections by 15%

Ultimate: Dragon Break- Akatosh breaks free of his human form and turns into a dragon. in a large area he gives allies a large movement speed burst of 15/30/45/60/75% decaying over 3 seconds to stay at a constant 15% for 5 more seconds (total of 8 seconds). Enemies in the area are slowed for 10/20/30/40/50% decaying over 5 seconds. Dragon form lasts for 15/15/20/20/25 seconds. 90/85/80/75/70 cooldown.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 26, 2014 11:22pm | Report
MAX :D

He needs stats as far as I know btw*

Passive: Okay this is nice, he will be urged to initiate and then his allies get there a few seconds quicker than they would have, and honestly even a 1s running advantage could turn a teamfight around, Is this global btw? If Akatosh is in the base and I run back will I gain the speed or does it have a max. range to be effected?

Ability 1: This feels like Earth Spirit (Dota 2)
Not complaining though, the buff thing for damage every second for 20 seconds... I think this damage is a bit high if it will last that long, you have 3 statues on one spot, dealing 85 damage each per second for 20s. The enemy then takes 255 damage PER SECOND, if they get stunned for 2s and take another 2 to run out of the range, that's 4 seconds so... 1020 damage in AOE. Oh and then on top of high damage it grants a really good mana regen.

Ability 2: Base damage is high. The 1% of hp early on won't matter but im pretty sure a bonus 5% later will make you hit much much harder. My only worry is when this is buffed, and you have a loki that attacks 20000 times a second, he will consume 5 stacks in 2s and deal 500 damage bonus if they have 2000 health, which is ALOT of damage bonus for someone like loki.

Ability 3: Shame... if you give mana to your entire team you lose 250 mana which is pretty high cost. But I guess its a fair trade as it gives your entire team some nice mana,
Not much to say about this one, its well rounded.

Ulti: I like it, I want to see it in game just cause I think they can make this look badass. 75% movespeed, thats alot xD but since its the only thing it gives to the team its good, does this stack with the passive? so if he ults and blinks his team gains 85% speed?

I was going to comment on him not having an initiation spell until I saw that ulti.

Understand that everything I said is only my personal opinion and is in no way meant to offend you, I am just being honest, if I misread an ability please do not start raging, just correct me and then I can deliver a 2nd opinion based on the correction. Any Critique is not directed at the creator but the idea itself. Thank you.

Good luck in contest!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 26, 2014 11:35pm | Report
That was in no way offensive, and I'm so happy that you are back here! I will tweak the things you have pointed out, and yes the passive does stack with his ulti, though his ultimate speed boost does fall off rapidly. The reason for his 2 having high base damage was because I wanted it it work kind of like odin's leap where it has high early damage but falls off late. I do see your issue with the mark part and a high attack speed god, how do you go about fixing it? Just lower the stacks or the amount that each stack does? With the statues, I think making it so that the damage doesnt stack would mitigate the problem, and just lower the mp5? And actually, the mana restoration only costs a mximum of 200 because it doesn't apply to yourself.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 26, 2014 11:50pm | Report
I think you should just add a max. damage the stacks can allow as bonus.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 27, 2014 12:18am | Report
I think it is good how it is, unless the damage is to low. make it so the damage only stacks for 2 statues?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 9, 2014 3:51pm | Report
I love this idea, as an Elder scrolls player myself. I haven't gotten Elder scrolls online yet, but I usually spend my time on Skyrim, speaking of which, why not Talos?

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fane » August 11, 2014 3:47am | Report
nice,I like it

fane

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 17, 2014 3:23pm | Report
Added some CC to his 2, clarified his 1.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Waaaayne » April 2, 2015 1:12pm | Report
dot dot dot

Waaaayne

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » April 2, 2015 1:20pm | Report
dot dot dot

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }