Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Stuke's God Ideas (#1): Wendigo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Stuke's God Ideas (#1): Wendigo 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » November 16, 2015 2:14pm | Report
Art by: Genzoman

Wendigo: Spirit of Cannibalism
Pantheon: Algonquian
Physical/ Melee/ Assassin
Lore: Legends are much more than gods and goddesses providing good for the world they help create, there are those who wish it harm to the mortals that walk it and would have them do unspeakable things.
In the frigid northern land by the Great Lakes, where the food is scarce and the people would suffer from extreme hunger and cold try to cling to life until spring will arrive. Family and their fellow tribe people survive through the harsh winters, some eventually die from starvation, but there are those who resorted to the most inhuman act imaginable, Cannibalism, and this is when the spirit called Wendigo is unleashed into the world.
Roaming the forests of the North by itself or possessing those it wants, the Wendigo hunts the remaining people of that area until its hunger would be satisfied or until it has been expelled from the area. Killing everything and everyone in its path is what it does for food or maybe for sport and game. Once the spirit of the Wendigo is set loose to a given place, it can't be stopped until every living mortal, animal, or even god has been devoured.
Foolishly one of the two armies supplies have run out and some of their soldiers resorted to eating each other, now that Wendigo is on the loose and after it's done with the soldiers, it's coming for the gods next.

Passive: Scent of Blood- Wendigo craves the flesh of his enemies and can sense when they are weakened. When a enemy gods base health is below 35% Wendigo gains additional movement and attack speed for each enemy below the threshold. At 25% Wendigo gains vision of the enemy on his mini-map only.

Ability 1: Psychosis- Wendigo lets out a blood-curtailing roar in a cone shape the silence his enemies and reduces their damage.
Physical Power: 5/10/15/20/25 Magical Damage Reduction: 20/30/40/50/60, Duration: 3s, Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11

Ability 2: Frozen Touch- Wendigo's skin is bitterly cold and a touch can send the hunted into shock. Any enemy god hit by a basic attack when this ability is active will be slowed for a short duration.
Physical Power Increase: 10/20/30/40/50, Slow: 20%, Buff Lifetime: 4s, Debuff Duration: 2s, Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds

Ability 3: Feast- Wendigo leaps on a enemy and begins to bite and eat his prey. Healing and silencing them while it's on them. Right clicking or being disabled (stun, fear or silence) will knock Wendigo off.
Damage per Tick: 25/30/35/40/45 (+30% of your physical power), Healing per Tick: 20/30/40/50/60 (+15% of your physical power), Duration: 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3s, Cooldown: 15 seconds, Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana

Ultimate: Critical Wound- Wendigo is hungry and leaps at a target while damaging a vital organ of the targeted enemy and they're losing blood fast, being effected by this applies damage over time.
Damage: 220/320/420/520/620 (80% of your physical power), Damage per Tick: 30/45/60/75/90 (+40% of your physical power), Duration: 4s, Cooldown: 150s

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 16, 2015 2:23pm | Report
Only one critique : He's ult CDR. 190 seconds for a ~1100 ability is too much. You can cast ~4-5 Ra ults in that time and apply x3 the damage the Wendigo's ult does.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » November 16, 2015 2:26pm | Report

Only one critique : He's ult CDR. 190 seconds for a ~1100 ability is too much. You can cast ~4-5 Ra ults in that time and apply x3 the damage the Wendigo's ult does.

Time for an edit:

Reduced Cooldown from 190s to 150s

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 16, 2015 5:09pm | Report
Dude you missed a BIG opportunity for a bloody execution.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » November 16, 2015 5:29pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Dude you missed a BIG opportunity for a bloody execution.

I didn't feel that he needed an execution as he gains more speed the more people that are near death. I wanted him to be able to find whoever is low, chase them down, and kill them with fear in their heart.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 16, 2015 5:30pm | Report
When they die just give an animation of them getting eaten by him then ill be happy.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » November 16, 2015 5:32pm | Report
Maybe.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Arvorus » November 16, 2015 8:09pm | Report
His two seems a bit strong at level one, especially with something like Heavy Hammer. 35% slow for up to seven seconds?

Of course, he has to actually hit his target in order for the slow to apply, so maybe that balances it out.
Credit goes to Faythe!

Arvorus
<Superb Sniper>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » November 19, 2015 9:03pm | Report
This god on Cooldown 'o' runeth = 999 kills

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » November 20, 2015 2:52pm | Report
Another edit.

Frozen Touch: Reduced Buff Lifetime from 5s to 4s.

Critical Wounds: Reduced DoT scaling from 70% to 40%

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }