Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMSEP13] Vidar, God of Vengeance (Norse)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMSEP13] Vidar, God of Vengeance (Norse) 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 25, 2013 9:40am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

I never really consider it a wall. I mean it's a floopin ***** out of the ground.

The walls sometimes annoys me, when they use it as cover. I also use it as cover, when it's friendly it's easier to use as cover.

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 25, 2013 9:42am | Report
So changed several things, more like how it was in the beginning.
Can anyone see the sketch? I can't.

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 25, 2013 9:46am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

No carry should have that many stuns. Nor should anybody, this kit is the most annoying thing to face, his whole kit is a chain-stun. And to be able to do double damage to someone is over-powered. Edit that so the highest cap is around 5.

No, the lower the cap, the more versatile he is, because supports and tanks also get some kills once in a while.
So you think less damage? But the passive does the work for damage dealing.
Note: he is also a carry that can still carry the team, whilst he isn't fed, due to that his damage depends in how bad his team is doing.

MyGoldfish

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }