Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMOCT13] Eunomia: Greek Goddess of Law and Order

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMOCT13] Eunomia: Greek Goddess of Law and Order 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 11, 2013 2:04am | Report
Eunomia: Greek Goddess of Law and Order

Yes I know this isn't eligible. Please stop reminding me.

Eunomia is a magical bruiser. Yes, a magical melee character.

Description: Google "Mia Fey," and put her in a toga. Give her a giant rolled-up scroll. Bam.

Passive: Peacekeeper's Duty: Eunomia gains a stack of Duty for every second she is out of combat for 3 seconds, max 100 stacks. She has no mana, but instead uses stacks as the cost.

Eunomia also does not enter "in combat" mode when attacking or being attacked by minions.

When Eunomia spends a stack of duty, she gains 1 protections for each stack spent for 2 seconds. The maximum amount of protections gained from this ability are 10 + (4 x your level).

1: Sanctioned Strikes: Eunomia lunges a short distance and swings her scroll in a 10-foot half-circle, dealing 50/85/120/155/190 magical damage (+30% of your magical power). After successfully striking a target, this ability can be cast again in the next 2 seconds.

The second successive strike slows enemies by 10% for 2 seconds and deals damage in a 15-foot line. The third successive slows enemies by 20% for 2 seconds and deals damage in a 15-foot cone. Further strikes cycle through areas of effect but keep the 20% slow.

Lunge Distance: 15 feet (half the overall area of effect of HoG). Cost: 7 stacks. Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds.

2: Swift Recourse: Eunomia dashes forward (60 feet). The first enemy she collides with is struck for 50/100/150/200/250 (+60% of your magical power), stunning them for .75 seconds.

Dash Length: 60 feet. Maximum affected Targets: 1.

Cost: 10 stacks. Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 seconds.

3: Dictum: Eunomia gives an adamant command, causing all enemies within 30 feet to walk in a straight line for 1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6/3.0 seconds. The enemies are not silenced or anything, they are just forced to keep moving forward while facing forward.

Cost: 15 stacks. Cooldown: 14 seconds.

Ultimate: Judgement: Eunomia transforms her scroll into a giant sword (about as long as the fire giant is tall) and slams it to the ground in front of her, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 magical damage (+80% of your magical power), and 25% of the target's maximum health as additional magical damage. Cost: 20 stacks.

Channel time: 0.6 seconds. Range: 20 feet x 70 feet. Cooldown: 50/45/40/35/30 seconds.

Change Log:
10/11/13: Modified Judgement to deal regular magical damage. Reworked Swift Recourse as a Dash. Lowered base damage on Sanctioned Strikes. Clarification on Dictum. Modified Passive.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 11, 2013 2:09am | Report
Strengths: Good damage and mobility. Doesn't use mana.

Weaknesses: Odd CC, cannot survive in extended fights.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 11, 2013 3:51am | Report
Sorry to be a little poo, but this doesn't really match the theme of the competition. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Anyway. Some comments I'd like to make.

First, I think for the passive, you should make creeps an exception. If you're just sitting in lane and farming, you're never going to be able to get enough stacks up. (Of course, you could start Watcher's Gift, but I feel it's better to have variety in starting items as opposed to one starting item you must start in order to have a better time).

With Sanctioned Strikes, does it deal the same base damage with each strike? If so, that's a potential 630 damage with a 90% scaling. Granted, it is her only damaging ability besides her ultimate, but I still feel like you should spread the damage out a bit, and not cram it into one ability.

With Dictum, are the enemies simply forced to walk forwards or walk and face forwards? I feel like just walking forwards isn't too crippling of a cc. Also, on the topic of cripple, make enemies crippled under this effect as well.

Finally, with the ultimate. Percentage health with true damage is a bad mix. To put it simple, the counter to true damage is to build health. But the thing is, since this is based on health, building more health to counter this ability is effectively doing nothing. I feel like you should max the maximum health aspect to magical damage, and if you do that, you could even bump up the percentage damage a bit.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 11, 2013 2:46pm | Report
You're right on the passive. Maybe "Damage from and to minions does not cause Eunomia to "be in combat mode."

Well, it may be her only damaging skill, but that's basically her diesel-powered basic attack. Okay, say we lowered the base damage all around by...20? 25? 30? (60? 75? 90?)

And here's a suggested change for Swift Recourse:

--

Eunomia charges (60 feet?) and swings at the first enemy in her path, dealing 50/100/150/200/250 damage (+60% of your magical power) to that single target while continuously dashing forward. The single enemy hit, if any, is stunned for .75 seconds.

Cost and cooldown are the same.

Balancing factors: Short stun, long cooldown, can only hit one target maximum. Hopefully, this will mesh well with the lowered base damage on her Sanctioned Strikes.

--

Dictum forces them to face forward and walk without restricting anything else. It doesn't seem too damaging, but don't forget the hilarious things you can do with it, like forcing enemies to tower dive, making the enemy initiate in the worst way possible, forcing enemy junglers to walk into walls, etc. I feel that if I restricted abilities on top of that, it would become too powerful.

And for the ult, I'll edit for 25% of max health as magical damage. That should work, right?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » October 13, 2013 8:54am | Report
I can see a very passive playstyle for this god. Also this theme was halloween and I don't see any haloween theme here.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 13, 2013 11:47pm | Report
Passive? Just what about her kit involves her standing on the sidelines? Isn't she more of a in-your-face melee fighter to you? I mean, she needs to be passive once in a while, but her playstyle seems to be agressive, if anything.

And yes, I know that she's not eligible for the contest, unless you're scared of the law, and that just means you have bigger problems.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }