Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Preliminary Create a God Idea Competition!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Preliminary Create a God Idea Competition! 67 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 15, 2014 12:27am | Report
Bergmeister wrote:

Now you are going to look at all of our god ideas again on the 30th after all of our revisions right? And also one guy made a goddess similar to my Santoshi mata concept that is basically the same exact thing but with damage. Just putting that out there.

Uhm, I compared them and they don't really look alike...

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » June 15, 2014 3:32am | Report
Well I just changed the passive, but my one before this one gave cdr to allies. The 1 has a stun like mine but with damage, but that's not very similar. His 2 heals and gives some cc immunity just like my Santoshi mata 2. His ult does a mass heal just like mine as well. The only main differences are the numbers he put down, the way he worded it and the fact that his abilities do damage.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » June 15, 2014 5:39am | Report
Bergmeister wrote:

Well I just changed the passive, but my one before this one gave cdr to allies. The 1 has a stun like mine but with damage, but that's not very similar. His 2 heals and gives some cc immunity just like my Santoshi mata 2. His ult does a mass heal just like mine as well. The only main differences are the numbers he put down, the way he worded it and the fact that his abilities do damage.

Um cdr actually went to Alaghom Naom not to allys the way I worded it may have led to a misunderstanding
works lkes Ras passive but instead of speed it is cooldown for Alaghom Naom
the 1 is basic wave clear
the 2 works like hels 2 and 3 put together but only affects one person(light stance)
the 3 is modeled off of vulcans old thumper 16 ability plus ward
the 4 is more likes Zeuses/Scylla ult where the aoe attack is thrown with just healing and damage not radiating from the goddess like hades. My bad if the wording was off.
last thing most support mages guardians that have come out reacently or in the past geb hel have a cc immune abilities.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » June 15, 2014 7:02am | Report
I'm sorry I'm just gonna stop cuz I just thought to myself why am I making such a big deal about this sorry man. And sorry for misunderstanding you.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 19, 2014 12:57pm | Report
Not to be "that guy" but can I re-enter? I got shaky after a few days so I reinstalled >.>. I can make a new submission if my old one doesn't count anymore, but if it's too late I understand.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 20, 2014 10:25am | Report
And then there's the MercuryIsLife guy's sand godess...

That makes 5 :D contest back on
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 20, 2014 7:38pm | Report
Assuming I get back in that is

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » June 20, 2014 8:25pm | Report
Sure, but you would have to make a new one because I said so. Naw I'm just kidding you can reenter, just ensure you won't leave again before reentering.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 20, 2014 9:09pm | Report
No, I won't leave again. As much as I hate Smite I'm kinda addicted so I don't really have that option again >.> ... I will make a new entry if you want me too though, I have a backup idea I could use

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 22, 2014 9:48pm | Report
Competitors list still looks empty , not sure if phone is buggy or aphnex is lazy o.o :p
As long as you're aware of all dem new posts flying in
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }