Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Please add this new god to the game!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Please add this new god to the game! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MewDieMy » May 2, 2015 3:10pm | Report
I was just wondering if Hi-Rez Studios could make Tet a god of play (god from no game no life anime) it would be really cool to have him in the game. His ability sould be to see in the future (automaticaly dodge sneak attacks or see if he's aimed at or something like that), if he's attacked and Tet clicked a button at the monet he took damage attacker and Tet play a mini game in a small new dimension ( pong, checkers, last few moves of chess or something like that...)loser takes damage...I think that he should be in the next update.I don't know what would you do with him but play with it.

MewDieMy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 3, 2015 1:45am | Report
Can't tell if serious or not... you know they only add mythical gods/entities to smite that people actually believed in at some point in history right?
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 3, 2015 9:17am | Report
also would the dimension thing not be something possible as most little games can be very long (all your examples because chess and checkers you can think long about moves and for pong it can take a while for a score) so you can banish someone and be banished for a long time.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }