Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[PIKA] Long Mu Mother of Dragons [WIP]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [PIKA] Long Mu Mother of Dragons [WIP] 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » May 31, 2014 11:06pm | Report
Long Mu - Mother of Dragons (Guardian)

Passive - Caring Mother Long Mu gives off an aura that gives passive protection to her allies.
Ability - Area
Affects - Allies
Protection Buff - 30 protections

Ability 1 - Feast Long Mu's dragons are feeling hungry and Long Mu is going to feed them. She drops them food which in turn Long Mu heals herself and allies and giving them an enhanced power.
Ability - Area
Affects - Allies
Radius - 30 feet
Heal - 60/100/140/180/220(+ 25% of your magical power)
Power Buff - 10/30/50/70/90
Mana Cost - 55/65/75/85/105
Cooldown - 12 seconds

Ability 2 - Dragon pullback Long Mu's dragons come home and pulls you and throws you behind Long Mu.
Ability - Line
Affects - Enemies
Radius - 70 feet
Damage - Magical
Damage - 80/120/160/200/240 (+ 50% of your magical power)
Mana Cost - 60/80/100/120/140
Cooldown - 15/13/11/9/7

Ability 3 - Rain Fire Long Mu calls forth her dragons to rain fire on you. Enemies hit with this ability are weakened for 4 seconds. They are also stunned if in the cone of effect at the end.
Ability - Cone
Affects - Enemies
Radius - 35 feet
Damage - Magical
Damage per tick - 20/40/60/70/100 (+ 15% of your magical power)
Damage (Total) 80/160/240/280/400 (+ 45% of your magical power)
Stun - 1 second
Weakening - 30/40/50/60/70 of their protections
Mana Cost - 60/80/100/120/140
Cooldown - 14/13/12/10/8

Ability 4 - Summoning the Dragons Long Mu calls forth her dragons to attack her enemies. Her dragons drops a ball of flames dealing damage to everyone in the area.
Ability - Area
Affects - Enemies
Radius - 10 feet
Damage - Magical
Damage - 200 damage per dragon (+50% of your magical power)
Pets - 1/2/3/4/5
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 1, 2014 11:19am | Report
I think since she is a guardian and burst ults won't work, maybe she can turn into a dragon? :O

I like most of the abilities :)
A bit confusing text though.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 1, 2014 11:51am | Report
The passive and ability 1 are just a bit much. 50 protections right from the start and ability 1 100 power on max rank is really much

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » June 1, 2014 3:27pm | Report

I like most of the abilities :)
A bit confusing text though.

I didn't know what to write because I wrote it late at night.

I think since she is a guardian and burst ults won't work, maybe she can turn into a dragon? :O

I don't think that would work because in her lore she isn't a dragon. She's a woman who found a dragon egg. And what would you think it should be because all guardians have an ultimate that deal a lot of damage at once.
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » June 1, 2014 6:11pm | Report
It is finished.
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » June 1, 2014 6:14pm | Report
I think the passive is a bit OP. I mean, imagine Sovereighnty with that thing? 50 protections in an aura. It just seems a bit broken. 15 sounds better.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » June 1, 2014 7:38pm | Report
I've changed it to 30.
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 2, 2014 12:25am | Report
Jesus, 30 protections? Congrats, at level 1, your team is literally tankier than the enemy tank. OP as hell, reduce it to 15 or 10 + level or something. Alternatively, make it really short ranged, since you didn't mention the radius. The number still need to be reduced though, because 30 at level 1 is stupidly overpowered.

Numbers

1 is also overpowered 90 power is just disgusting on an ADC. That's more than an item. That's potentially more than two, or three items.

2 is okay in theory, but you need to raise the cooldowns way up. Charge Prey has a longer cooldown and forces Sobek to be in melee range, even if he hits.

3 is broken broken broken. -90 protections is INSANE. That's more than a tank item, and that will make your team deal true damage against all of their mages and ADCs. Just, no. I suggest changing this to a percent of their overall or bonus protections, or simply reducing the reduction amount.

4 is just WTF? This is a damage ultimate an a support. It doesn't fit at all. Also, late game damage is stupid; 1000 + 250% of your magical power is literally the best damage ult in the game, better than Earthshaker or spirit's tempest. I suggest reworking this one entirely.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }