Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nike, Greek Goddess of Victory

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Nike, Greek Goddess of Victory 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 7, 2015 6:24pm | Report
Since she is a goddess of victory, that has a charriot and is depicted with wings and it's just amazing, prepare to see a lot of Bellona/ Apollo ish influence is this.

Her role was going to be Warrior, but some people ( incluiding the PM ppl ) have been thinking she could be a Assassin. Thoughts ?

Passive - Victory !

Every time Nike witnesses a enemy death, she gets exited, gaining +10% attack speed, +15% movement speed and +10 physical power to herself, for a period of 5 seconds. She can get this stacks from minoins, but she needs a full minion wave death p/stack. Max stacks 3.

First Ability - Winged Perfection

Nike throws her body 10 feet foward, opening her stunning wings, bliding the enemies in a 15 feet distance around her, for 1s, that deals 70/130/170/220/270 + 35% of your physical power. If more then 3 enemies are blinded, gods or minions, Nike transforms her weapon into a bow, being able to do 3 basic ranged attacks, with 5/10/15/20/25% increased ground speed, in a period of 5 seconds.

Cooldown : 11 seconds

Just a good CC that, is used correctly, can be amazing in a teamfight.

Second Ability - Sashes and Crowns

Nike throws sashes and crowns in a 160º cone, doing 70/150/220/290/370 + 50% of your physical power, in a 20 feet distance. If she can hit 2 enemies with this ability, gods only, she'll get a 20% attack speed and ground speed buff for 3 seconds. Also, enemies hit by this ability will have 50% healing reduction.

Great get-away from ganks tool, and damage.

Cooldown - 9 seconds

Third Ability - Charriot

Nike jumps, grabbind on her chariot for a quick 0.7 seconds, landing right after, with +10/20/30/40/50 protections, doing 70/130/190/260/320 + 30% of your physical damage.

Cooldown : 16 seconds, 11 at max rank

Fourth Ability - Winged Goddess of Victory

Nike flies up in the air, becomming CC and Damage Immune for 1.7 seconds, summoning 3 charriots, riding 10 feet each second, that flies in a straight line, with archers on it, hitting every 0.5s, doing 40/90/130/200/290 + 50% of your physical power, for 4 seconds. If a enemy (god) is being hit by 2 charriots, he will get a 15% attack speed, ground speed and healing reduction. If Nike kills a enemy with her ult, she'll get +5 physical power, stacking up to 5.

Cooldown : 75 seconds

A Ult made for a goddes of victory

Thoughts ?

Also : She can't stack buffs from abilities to another ability, meaning that if she uses her 3, and then her 1, she will loose the protections early. She can just stack abilities + passive
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 7, 2015 8:10pm | Report
Passive can be anywhere from broken to worthless depending on the mechanics. If it's gods only, it's weak. If it's all enemies, it's unbelievably overpowered - imagine 30 physical power, 30% attack speed, and 45% move speed just from pushing a wave, at level one, for zero gold. Best camp/waveclear in the game.

Her one is weird, in that it's dash range is the same distance as the diameter of Art's traps. It might as well not be a dash. At the same time, it's CC range is enormous - we're talking about as big as one of those giant AoE CC bombs that Sylvanus/Geb/Ymir/Hades/Poseidon/****ing everyone has. I don't like that.

A 160-degree, 40 foot cone is pretty huge. Other than that, this ability has a few issues. It's scalings are pathetic; its speed buff and attack speed buff are fairly insignificant and getting the bonus effect is so easy you might as well make it happen all the time, and the healing reduction isn't really effective - the old Brawler's Beat Stick and Divine Ruin had 25% healing reduction and no one ever got them.

Is Charriot a microscopic dash? I don't understand what it does. Is it some mini-Across The Sky? Scalings suck, protections are insignificant.

Her ult is incredibly overpowered. Three Chariots on a single target means 300% of your physical power and 480 base damage FROM RANK ONE, EVERY SECOND. And the cooldown, for that? Is nuts.

Her kit doesn't seem to have any cohesion to it. If she's a melee assassin, she lacks any gap closers or any CC that would help you chase an enemy. If she's a bruiser or tank, the base damages would make more sense, but she doesn't have scaling CC or any clear role to do - sure, she can survive in a teamfight, but she doesn't disable people like a tank should* or deal damage like a warrior should*. Her ranged basics indicate a heavily damage-focused role, but her basic abilities' scalings are so bad...

From what I can tell, Nike doesn't seem very...anything. The numbers are messed up, I don't really get what she's supposed to do, and her kit needs consolidation and a rework.

*Not Smite tanks, which are actually burst assassins that spend all their abilities at once before flailing helplessly.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 8, 2015 9:29am | Report
@Sub, with enemy death I meant enemy gods. I could put a god death=2 minions on this mechanic, so she could get a interesting buff on the laning phase. I didn't want a Bellona OP Passive, but something nice.

Since I don't use the feet distance, I had no idea that 30-40 feet where so much ! I'll take it down.

Her ult is like a Kukulkan ult. Straight line, but with charriots that drive... 10 feet per second. They can be avoided, they don't follow the enemy god, but yeah.

I'll increase the healing reduction to 50%, since that's Medusa's Lacerate healing reduction.

And yeah, the charriot is a mini Across The Sky. That's the Apollo influence

I'll try to correct the numbers. Which ones should I increase and which ones should I decrease ?
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 8, 2015 12:52pm | Report
God death = Full minion wave

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }