Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Next God Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Next God Idea 26 posts - page 1 of 3

Poll Question:

Next God Idea
Egyptian
Norse
Greek
Roman
Mayan
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 12, 2014 6:07pm | Report
I'd like some community feedback on what the next god should be.
I'll count up and make a god idea accordingly.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Macawmagician » April 12, 2014 10:10pm | Report
I'm planning to create a god idea for Osiris (I'm dumbfounded Osiris isn't in the game yet :O) and the Hydra.

For a god idea for you to make, I'll suggest Set. I see him as a cool possible assassin. I can name a bunch for you due Age of Mythology being my childhood.
I'm a magic bird!

Macawmagician

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 12, 2014 10:55pm | Report
I want the next god to be Hypnos, the greek god of sleep, he could be an awesome carry, his passive could be that his basic attacks slow as well as stack an effect upon the target for a few seconds (lets call this drowsy) , and then all of his abilities would have an extra effect if the target was already drowsy. Example, instead of an ability doing damage plus a slow, if drowsy the target would also be stunned (I know very original) . I think that instead of mostly damaging abilities, the drowsy effect would provide extra CC for his Basic attacks.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 12, 2014 11:05pm | Report
Or perhaps the next god could be the multi headed Elephant god, Ganesha. and he would have a stance switch, but he would have 3 stances instead of 2, but only one switch button, so you could press it once, or twice to change stances. Also, when in one stance, you gain a negative effect related to another stance. The three stances could be Damage Stance, Protections Stance and Speed stance. If you are in Speed stance you would receive a damage debuff, if you were in damage you would receive a protections debuff and if you were in protections you would gain a speed debuff. I think that the god should be a tank, since we don't have a tank stance switcher yet.

I also have a great idea for a skin: there could be a rock-paper-scissor skin for him, scissor:damage rock:protections and paper:speed

+rep if you like the idea :)

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 13, 2014 9:41am | Report
festive1 wrote:

Or perhaps the next god could be the multi headed Elephant god, Ganesha. and he would have a stance switch, but he would have 3 stances instead of 2, but only one switch button, so you could press it once, or twice to change stances. Also, when in one stance, you gain a negative effect related to another stance. The three stances could be Damage Stance, Protections Stance and Speed stance. If you are in Speed stance you would receive a damage debuff, if you were in damage you would receive a protections debuff and if you were in protections you would gain a speed debuff. I think that the god should be a tank, since we don't have a tank stance switcher yet.

I also have a great idea for a skin: there could be a rock-paper-scissor skin for him, scissor:damage rock:protections and paper:speed

+rep if you like the idea :)

You sir, I love your signature. Thanks for the ideas!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » April 13, 2014 9:42am | Report

I'm planning to create a god idea for Osiris (I'm dumbfounded Osiris isn't in the game yet :O) and the Hydra.

For a god idea for you to make, I'll suggest Set. I see him as a cool possible assassin. I can name a bunch for you due Age of Mythology being my childhood.

I actually started making a Set god idea but I lost the file. I could try it again.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bearsigma » April 13, 2014 10:00am | Report

Next god after Kumbhakarna is confirmed as Osiris :)

Bearsigma

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bearsigma » April 13, 2014 10:00am | Report
festive1 wrote:

I want the next god to be Hypnos, the greek god of sleep, he could be an awesome carry, his passive could be that his basic attacks slow as well as stack an effect upon the target for a few seconds (lets call this drowsy) , and then all of his abilities would have an extra effect if the target was already drowsy. Example, instead of an ability doing damage plus a slow, if drowsy the target would also be stunned (I know very original) . I think that instead of mostly damaging abilities, the drowsy effect would provide extra CC for his Basic attacks.

Kumbhakarna is our sleep god :P

Bearsigma

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 14, 2014 6:36am | Report
Bearsigma wrote:

Kumbhakarna is our sleep god :P

But thats in a completely different religion. :P Maybe both of them. :)

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » April 14, 2014 7:00am | Report
festive1 wrote:

But thats in a completely different religion. :P Maybe both of them. :)

Holy **** that signature! +rep

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }