Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New gamemode, item and other ideas!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New gamemode, item and other ideas! 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 15, 2013 3:53am | Report
Post here if you have any ideas that could be a nice edition to the game :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » May 15, 2013 4:03am | Report
I think that the items I would like to see are gold per 5 items!
I think that some of the supports and tanks can fall behind in gold and adding this would add some extra gold for these as well as helping balance the late game!! Although I know some are selected for their utility of skills!

I know midas' boots were in a while ago which gave XP and additional gold per kill, but this isn't great because gods like Ao Kuang could abuse the hell out of it and just dominate every single game!!
Check them out, seemed overpowered on a farmer like Ao Kuang or any carry really!! https://www.smitefire.com/smite/item/midas-boots-16

I think having GP5 items would make a nice addition to the game but the balance is always difficult to get right!

EDIT: Just like to add a couple of active abilities; would be nice to have some kind of heal ability (aoe) on a relatively high cooldown as well as a death timer ability (when you die you can activate it and reduce your time spent dead). The second one would be useful on gods who get fed and can get back into the game quicker, although this could also be a really annoying active too!!!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 15, 2013 5:39am | Report
An item that would stun nearby enemies for a small duration...
Or an item that would cause you to revive upon death with a % of health (It would passively activate)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 15, 2013 6:32am | Report
Magical protection and physical power/penetration item now. Do it Hirez, make this happen!
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 15, 2013 11:54am | Report
I like these items, I think the old jungle map should come back in a special gamemode and we need a new Bacchus skin. I think a mobster would be nice :D

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 15, 2013 2:32pm | Report
I think that they need to update the little icons when you kill someone or die, it should have a skin icon, if your wearing one.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 16, 2013 12:21am | Report
Item with little stun chance.

Khaldron

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }