Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item Idea: Universe Rune REMADE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Item Idea: Universe Rune REMADE 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 21, 2013 9:46am | Report
Ok, so I made this item idea in early July this summer, but I wanted to make a better version of it.

If you want to see the old concept and effects, go here: https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/god-item-ideas/item-idea-universe-rune-ultimate-upgrade-1516

Universe Rune Rank 1:

200 health
200 mana
+5 hp5
+5 mp5

Cost: 1200 gold

Universe Rune Rank 2:

400 health
400 mana
+10 hp5
+10 mp5

Cost: 2700 gold

*==*==*==RANK 3 VARIATIONS==*==*==*

(All cost 4200 gold)

Universe Rune of Initiative (Meant for hunters):

600 health
600 mana
+10 hp5
+10 mp5
+20% atatck speed
+30 physical penetration

Universe Rune of Shadows (Meant for assasins):

500 health
500 mana
+10 hp5
+10 mp5
+40 physical power
+15% critchance

Universe Rune of War (Meant for warriors):

700 health
600 mana
+10 hp5
+10 mp5
+30 physical power
+25 physical protection
+25 magical protection

Universe Rune of Defense (Meant for guardians):

800 health
600 mana
+15 hp5
+10 mp5
+40 physical protection
+40 magical protection

Universe Rune of Power (Meant for mages):

550 health
700 mana
+10 hp5
+10 mp5
+50 magical power
+30 magical penetration

Universe Rune of Companionship (Meant for supports):

650 health
650 mana
+10 hp5
+15 mp5
+10% movement speed
10% cooldown reduction

Note that any rune can be purchased by any god, regardless of class. Do if you play Apollo you can choose to get attack speed and pen, or physical power and critchance (for example).

PASSIVE TO ALL VARIATIONS - Upgrades your ultimate ability (Description depending on what god you are).

Ultimate Upgrades:

Agni's Rain Fire: Agni's flaming soul unlocks the powers of comets that replaces his comets. Comets are summoned quicker than the meteors and always apply Combustion (effect is doubled if Agni has Combustion active). Agni is also able to hold 2 more halos and the halo spawn time is reduced from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.

Ah Muzen Cab's Stinger: To Bee added.

Anhur's Desert Fury: Anhur sharpens his spears, giving him passive +10% physical penetration as well as increasing the amount of spears thrown during Desert Fury from 8 to 10 and making the spears pierce through enemies.

Anubis' Death Gaze: Anubis steals the souls of unlucky enemies that walk too close to him when using Death Gaze. The gaze does 10% more damage for every enemy god that is near Anubis while he uses Death Gaze, up to 5 stacks. Anubis also focuses his eyes to an unbelievable power source, increasing the range of Death Gaze.

Ao Kuang's Tempest: Ao Kuang commands a greater ancestor to attack, therefore doubling the range and width. The ancestor also breathes mighty storms, applying the current level of Tornadoes to enemies hit.

Aphrodite's Undying Love: Aphrodite's bind to her soulmate is so strong that the duration is increased by 2 seconds and she and her soulmate heal for 30% of the damage blocked.

Apollo's Across the Sky: Apollo replaces the regular sun horse with Super-Ultra-Mega-Rocking-Horses of Death and Awesome! Apollo gains 20% increased speed while riding across the sky, and plays an awesome rock tune when landing, doing 20% increased damage as well as mesmerizing all enemies around him.

Arachne's Cocoon: Arachne completely covers the pulled enemy in her sticky webs, greatly slowing its movement and attack speed by 70% (decays over 5 seconds) after cocooning it. Arachne and her brood also become hungry for blood for a duration after cocooning an enemy, increasing their physical power and lifesteal as well as movement speed.

Ares' No Escape: Ares' war rage burns so strong that he makes the ground explode in fire and metal after the stun duration, doing 100/150/200/250/300 (+30% of magical power) magical damage and knocking up any enemies in the area he pulled them to. Ares also gains 15% movement speed and magical power for 10 seconds after using No Escape.

Artemis' Calydonian Boar: Artemis teaches the Calydonian Boar the efficient arts of hunting. The boar will only stun itself for 1 second, meaning that it will be able to stun 6 targets. The boar will also mark targets hit as vulnerable for 6 seconds. If Artemis attacks a vulnerable target she has 100% critchance and 40% increased crit damage.

Athena's Defender of Olympus: As the goddess of wisdom Athena won't let Olympus, nor her allies, fall. Decreases channel time to 3 seconds, increases damage reduction from 15% to 30% and grants Athena the shield as well. Upon landing, all of Athena's cooldowns are instantly reset and she stuns enemies hit. The cooldown of Defender of Olympus is also decreased from 90 seconds to 60 seconds.
Death from above!

Baccus' Intoxicate: To be added.

Bakasura's Regurgitate: Bakasura's weird and twisted guts have somehow thought his Mini-bakas the ways of becoming a great devourer. Doubles the health of the Mini-bakas (as well as making them immune to HoG), increases their movement speed by 15%, grants them a cone ability and makes their attacks apply on-hit effects from items and your Butcher Blades.
Release the nightmares!

Bastet's Cat Call: To be added.

Chaac's Storm Call To be added.

Chang'e's Waxing Moon: To be added.

Chronos' Rewind: To be added.

Cupid's Fields of Love: To be added.

Fenrir's Ragnarok: To be added.

Freya's Valkyrie's Discretion: To be added.

Guan Yu's Cavalry Charge: Red Hare's battle rage burns just as strong as Guan Yu's, and therefore stays in combat for double the duration (from 4 to 8 seconds). Red Hare gallops 15% faster and can move through units for the duration. Any units that he gallops through are slowed by 10% for 3 seconds.

Hades' Pillar of Agony:

He Bo's Crushing Wave: To be added.

Hel's Switch Stances: To be added.

Hercules' Excavate: To be added.

Hun Batz' Fear No Evil: To be added.

Isis' Circle of Protection: Isis' influence with magic passively improves all of her abilities. Wing Gust now fires 6 gusts instead of 4 and the movement speed bonus is increased from 25% to 35%. Spirit Ball has 20% increased range and does 3% of Isis' current mana as bonus magical damage. Dispel Magic has a 20% increased area of effect and also cripples enemies hit. Circle of Protection gains a hieroglyph every time an ability is used inside the circle, with a maximum of five hieroglyphs. Upon detonation, circle of protection stuns enemies based on how many hieroglyphs were stored (0,5 second stun per hieroglyph).
'Cuz Isis needs more damage, Kappa.

Kali's Destruction: Kali's need for destruction increases the duration of Destruction by 3 seconds, and every time an enemy is hit by the ability their movement speed is reduced by 3%, up to a 6 stacks. Kali gains +2% movement speed and +2 physical power every time she kills an enemy unit while under the effects of Frenzy. If she kills an enemy god, the bonus is increased to +15% movement speed and +15 physical power. Bonuses stack infinitly while under the duration, and Kali looses themwhen Destruction ends.

Loki's Assassinate: To be added.

Mercury's Sonic Boom: To be added.

Ne Zha's Wind Fire Wheels: Ne Zha smites the evil, and the stronger his enemies are, the harder he hits them, therefore doing a 4% of the targets maximum health as physical damage when using Wind Fire Wheels (can crit for 8%). The cooldown of this ability is also halved if an enemy is killed this way.

Neith's World Weaver: To be added.

Nu Wa's Pillars of Heaven: To be added.

Odin's Ring of Spears: To be added.

Poseidon's Release the Kraken: To be added.

Ra's Searing Pain: To be added.

Sobek's Lurking in the Waters: Sobek calls for his crocodile brothers and sisters while he hides underwater. Sobek cannot be targeted while submerged, and he sends out five crocodiles that attack enemies for 20/50/80/110/140 (+40% of magical power) magical damage and have a health of 100/200/300/400/500 (+10% of magical power) and automatically disappear after 6 seconds.

Sun Wukong's Somersault Cloud: The Nimbus cloud floats way high above the battlefield, and Sun Wukong creates a better decoy of himself. He sist on the cloud much higher up (like a Thor/Apollo ultimate), therefore increasing the range of the ability. When slamming down he smashes the ground so hard that enemies are briefly knocked up. Also, the decoy can use The Magic Cudgel and Warrior's Will, although they only do 50% damage and Warrior's Will cannot knock up.

Thanatos' Hovering Death: To be added.

Thor's Anvil of Dawn: To be added.

Tyr's Lawbringer: As Tyr is law itself, his enemies cannot escape him. Tyr greatly increases the range of Lawbringer by 50% in his need to bring justice onto his enemies. Tyr also smashes the ground with such force that all enemies hit are knocked up into the air and land in front of him.

Vamana's Colossal Fury: To be added.

Vulcan's Earthshaker: Vulcan uses his divine forge to improve all of his abilities. Backfire has 20% increased range and hits enemies in a small cone. The Inferno Cannon can target enemies in a 360 degree radius, has 50% increased range and deal damage in an area when attacking. The Magma Bomb now bounces further 2 times after landing, having the same effect on other enemies that it hits. Earthshaker is changed to work on a charge-based system, with a charge gained every 40 seconds.

Xbalanque's Darkest of Nights: Xbalanque will not rest until he has hunted down all of his enemies. Xbalanque gains 15% attack speed for the buff duration and the buff duration is increased from 3 seconds to 6 seconds. If he kills an enemy god while under the buff, the ability activates again, applying the decreased vision and stun debuff onto enemies and applying the range and speed buff to himself. Stacks until he stops killing enemy gods. The stun duration is decreased by 0,25 seconds for each time the ability is automatically actiaveted.

Ymir's Shards of Ice: Ymir's cold nature as a frost giant passively makes him wear an ice armor that protects him from incoming damage (giving him +40 physical and magical and physical protections). Whilst channelling Shards of Ice, the armor thickens, increasing his protections even further (Increases from normal to double during the channel). When erupting from his frozen state, the extra ice shoots out further, therefore increasing the area of effect.

Zeus' Lightning Storm: Zeus is king of the gods and therefore shows his might in full glory. Zeus doesn't need to stand still whilst casting Lightning Storm as well as making the lightning strike every 0,75 seconds and increasing the duration by 1 second. Zeus also passively gains a charge every time he uses an ability, up to 4 charges. Each charge increases Zeus' movement and attack speed by 5% as well as making his next basic attack bounce up to 4 times every 5 seconds.

Zhong Kui's Recall Demons: Zhong Kui is eager to smite all evil, passively increasing the capacity of his demon bag from 20 to 35. The demons used in Recall Demons also increase the damage taken by enemies and increase the damage done by allies by 3%, up to 5 stacks for each.

Feel free to leave response in the comments, as I would also be pleased if you could come with ideas for the ultimate upgrades that i have not added yet! It is kinda hard to figure them all out, without just adding damage or duration or whatever.

Have a wonderful day! //VultokoFredrik

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 21, 2013 3:00pm | Report
Holy ****!

While I applaud your creativity, I will say that implementing this item will make the game incredibly broken.

Smite is a fast-paced game as it. When you increase the lethality of already-deadly abilities, it becomes a recipe for pure frusteration as everyone buys this item first and spams their lethal ult with cooldown items.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 21, 2013 3:16pm | Report
That Aphro buff tho.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 21, 2013 3:54pm | Report
I will also add that the idea of the mini-Bakas trying their best to be Great Devourers is kinda adorable.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 21, 2013 10:30pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I will also add that the idea of the mini-Bakas trying their best to be Great Devourers is kinda adorable.

:D

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 21, 2013 10:33pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Smite is a fast-paced game as it. When you increase the lethality of already-deadly abilities, it becomes a recipe for pure frusteration as everyone buys this item first and spams their lethal ult with cooldown items.

The price is 4200 gold, so rushing this item is kinda useless, and I'm trying to make the rune scale towards late game. I had a thought the other day that I could make it so that it can only be bought once you're lvl 20, or alternative after about 25 minutes?

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 21, 2013 10:38pm | Report
Now, people, I'm sure there are some of these ideas that are OP/UP. Tell me what those are, and I'll see what I can come up with! Also, please leave any ideas for the other gods' ultimates!

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 21, 2013 10:57pm | Report
On Zeus's, I would remove the bounce aspect of the passive. And for Sobek's, would make the area larger, slow bigger and deal a Dot damage while it charges up. Like the crocs are nibbling.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 25, 2013 10:44am | Report
I have now added Universe Rune for Sobek! Opinions?

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » December 29, 2013 6:59am | Report
I have now added Universe Rune for Sun Wukong!
I also changed the Universe Rune effect for Vulcan and Kali because of their new ultimates.

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }