Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gwydion child of trees

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Gwydion child of trees 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 5, 2013 4:39am | Report
Hi this is my idea for a new smite god, pls leave feedback :D

Gwydion fab Dôn is a magician, hero and trickster of Welsh mythology, appearing most prominently in the Fourth Branch of the Mabinogi, which focuses largely on his relationship with his young nephew, Lleu Llaw Gyffes. He also appears prominently in the Welsh Triads, the Book of Taliesin and the Stanzas of the Graves.
The name Gwydion (which should more properly be spelled Gwyddien in Modern Welsh, as can be adduced from its Old Welsh form Guidgen; cognate with Old Irish Fidgen) may be interpreted as "Born of Trees".

Tags:physical,melee,bruiser,assassin,disabler

Passive: caer wydion:The castle of Gwydion (caer wydion)was a welsh name for the milky way. So Gwydions passive have stars rain around him upon his death damaging all enemys around him.

Lleus resurrection: Gwydion sends out his nephew Lleu (in eagle form) in a nuke infront of him. If Lleu hits an ally Gwydion can teleport to the target ally. If Lleu hits an enemy he deals 75/110/145/180/215(+40)dmg. Gwydion can also teleport to the enemy stunning him/her. It also damages all minions and neutral creeps it passes truogh.

Battle of the trees: Gwydion summons a tree with roots that slows all enemy gods in an AoE around it.When reactivating the spell or after 5 seconds the tree sinks back into the ground dealing 50/100/150/200/250 (+50) dmg

Master of tricks:All enemys around Gwydion walks the opposent direction they are trying to move for .4/.6/.8/1/1.2 seconds.

Ultimate: Beast spirit:Gwydions uncle math once transformed Gwydion to a stag then a boar and lastly a wolf.
In level one and two of the ability Gwydion transforms into a stag for 10s. During the activation Gwydion gains a 50/100% speed buff. In level two of the ability he also gains a bleed effect to his basic attacks. In level 3 and 4 Gwydion transforms into a boar giving him 25/75 physical and magical defense and 250/500 health for 10s. In level four his attacks also gets a knockback effect. In level 5 Gwydion transforms into a wolf making his attacks do additional true dmg.

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 5, 2013 5:20am | Report
You need cool downs for the abilities. I thinks this could work, but with so much cc, his health would be kind of low, which then makes him harder to play with this skill set. He would be an assassin in my opinion with these skills.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 5, 2013 5:30am | Report
No problem, anything for a man's dream, even if it is to have a god in a game.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by riomhaire » May 6, 2013 7:41pm | Report
Got this guy in the same pantheon: (ignore original post, can't change enough of the stuff)

Arawn

Fiend of the Night (Pantheon: Irish)[and about time, too]
Magical, Carry

Passive:

Nightmare's Embrace

Any god that Arawn kills has physical and magical protections reduced by 3% for 2 min after respawn. For every god with this applied, Arawn reflects 2% of all damage received back as true damage. Additionally, basic attacks scale with magical power (NOT physical) at 25% of the rate that they would scale with physical power (I don't know the equation, so this is vague).

1:

Chill Touch

Arawn stretches out his hands, doing 50/75/115/160/235 (+70% of magical power) damage in a cone in front of him and slowing enemies for 1.5/1.75/2/2.5/3 seconds. Cooldown: 13/12/10/9/8 sec. Cost: 60/80/110/130/170 mana.

2:

Spirit Road

Lore

{W.I.P.}

CHANGELOG:

5/6/2013 - God idea proposed, passive and first ability made
Because you needed some.

riomhaire

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 7, 2013 12:17pm | Report
riomhaire wrote:

Got this guy in the same pantheon: (ignore original post, can't change enough of the stuff)

Arawn

Fiend of the Night (Pantheon: Irish)[and about time, too]
Magical, Carry

Passive:

Nightmare's Embrace

Any god that Arawn kills has physical and magical protections reduced by 3% for 2 min after respawn. For every god with this applied, Arawn reflects 2% of all damage received back as true damage. Additionally, basic attacks scale with magical power (NOT physical) at 25% of the rate that they would scale with physical power (I don't know the equation, so this is vague).

1:

Chill Touch

Arawn stretches out his hands, doing 50/75/115/160/235 (+70% of magical power) damage in a cone in front of him and slowing enemies for 1.5/1.75/2/2.5/3 seconds. Cooldown: 13/12/10/9/8 sec. Cost: 60/80/110/130/170 mana.

2:

Spirit Road

Lore

{W.I.P.}

CHANGELOG:

5/6/2013 - God idea proposed, passive and first ability made

Yeah, I've read this one before, I like it, it is a very cool pantheon sadly Hi-Rez hasn't realesed any gods from celtic mythology so far :(

Calamares

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }