Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Greek] Medusa, Mistress of Stone (!NEW AND IMPROVED!)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Greek] Medusa, Mistress of Stone (!NEW AND IMPROVED!) 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 2, 2013 9:26am | Report

Intro

Thanks to Dark Jaww for inspiration of layout! (sorry if its too much of a copy!)

Medusa, Mistress of Stone

Lore:

What beauty lingers behind the solid stone? Fore' told that she was so vile that no beauty could not lie deep within her heart. God or Hero, noone escapes the fate that lies beyond when facing the gorgon Medusa.

For stone, is the most elegant beauty of all.

Born as a gorgon, Medusa was a vile beast, known to be the ugliest of all gorgons, or any creature for that matter. The gorgons, of course excepted this, but noone could ever know. All they could do is listen, and run, for wherever she ran, wherever she lingered, destruction followed. As the townfolk tried so hard to shoo away the beast the true beast sill lies within, as all the years of pain and rejection could no longer stay idle, and with one blink of an eye, they were all turned to stone. And what more to do than to laugh at the vengance that had been successfully granted?

As Medusa's stone collection forges on, the Gods quivered with fear. Knowing this, Medusa mocks them, for her eyes could turn all, even gods, to stone. Athena, daughter of Zues, demanded the hero Percious to put an end to her reign of terror. Percious could never deny a quest, so he blindly went onward. The battle was not won, for as he went, as he slashed, nothing could seem to stop Medusa, so Percious mindlessly grabbed hold of her slithering hair, and with one final blow he sliced off the demon's head. The battle was over, but the war was not yet won. Tartarus was failing, so Medusa took a heafty retreat.

Now a new war begins, and Medusa must join the battleground and seek out new vengance upon the gods, and satisfy her deep desire. One by one, her stone collection will grow, and one by one the gods will suffer. It is said that true beauty lies within, yet Medusa shows her beauty through shimmering, glistening stone.

Stats

Title: Mistress of Stone
Pantheon: Greek
Health: 470(+72)
Mana: 205(+39)
Speed: 390(+0)
Range: 12(+0)
Attacks Per 1(+0.02)
Second:
Magic 0(+0)
Power:
Physical 37(+2)
Power:
Magic 30(+1)
Protection:
Physical 14(+3)
Protection:
Health Regen: 8(+0.68)
Mana Regen: 4(+0.35)
Tags: Melee Physical Assassin
Pros: High Damage, High Crowd Control
Cons: Low Defence, Low mobility

Skills

Passive:
Stone Collection

Whenever a god is stunned by Medusa's Ultimate Wrath of Stone, she gains a stack. Stacks give her additional physical power. Stacks are halved on death. Medusa's basic attacks also utilize a five swing chain with a 1/1/1/1,5/1.5 damage and swing time multiplier.
Physical Power per Stack: 4
Max Stacks: 6

Skill Key 1:
Bronze Fury

Medusa was born with a fist of bronze, using it, she charges forward going through all enemies and dealing damage.
Damage: 110/140/180/230/290 (+25% of your physical Power)
Cost: 65/70/75/80/85
Cooldown: 12s

Skill Key 2:
Slithering Serpent

Medusa summons a serpent and it strikes at an enemy, wrapping itself around them, causing bleed and slow for a short duration every .5 seconds.
Damage Per Tick: 50/55/65/70/75 (+10% of your physical power)
Slow Per Tick (Total): 10/15/20/25/30%
Duration: 2.5s
Cost: 75
Cooldown: 11s

Skill Key 3:
Fuel From Hate

Medusa's anger cannot be contained, and she lets out a shreik. Enemies caught in the radius of the shreik are feared for a short duration as Medusa gains attack speed and physical power.
Fear Duration: .5/.8/1.2/1.5/1.5
Physcial Power: 15/20/25/30/35 (+ 75% of your physical power)
Attack Speed: 20%
Duration: 3s
Cost 75/85/95/100/105
Cooldown: 14s

Skill Key 4 - Ultimate:
Wrath of Stone

Medusa does what she does best, and thats turning people into stone. She glares in a radius, enemies caught in the radius are slowly stunned, take damage every 1s, and have lowered movement speed, but can still move until then. Enemies that sucessfully get out of the radius are still slowed for a short duration. Enemies that don't are turned to stone and are slowed when unstunned.
Damage Per Tick: 90/100/110/120/130
Slow: 70%
Duration Until Stun: 3s
Stun Duration: 2/2.3/2.6/3/3
Slow Duration After Stun and Escape: 1s
Cost: 100/130/160/190/220
Cooldown: 90s

Outro and Responses

Welp thats it, my best god idea by far in my opinion. Credits to Dark Jaww again for layout inspiration and to whoever made the first Medusa idea. And yes, I know she doesn't look ugly in the picture, but come one, who wants an ugly god in the game. D:

Here are some:
Resopnses:
Turn to Stone. (Entering the Arena)
Behold, True Beauty! (Entering the Arena)
I'm going to break you to peices! (Entering the Arena)
Eat Bronze! (Casting Bronze Fury)
Bronze Fist! (Casting Bronze Fury)
Slither. (Casting Slithering Serpent)
Come my beauty. (Casting Slither Serpent)
Stop, Stop! (Casting Fuel from Hate)
Get out of my head! (Casting Fuel From Hate)
Feel, My Wrath! (Casting Wrath of Stone)
Farewell, my shimmering, stone. (On Death)

Taunts:
Come now, you'll look great next to my jewlery.
Beautiful isn't it? Stone? Hahaha...
I'll should probably turn you to stone, but then my serpents won't have a play toy! *Hiss*

Jokes:
*Light Hiss* Ahahaha, ah you're so funny! Ah, why am I so alone?
*Sniff Sniff* I'm not that ugly...am I?
Habe you ever looked death in the face? Well when I did I turned it to stone.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 2, 2013 9:36am | Report
Hohoho. Nice job, disciple. Seems that I'm such an inspirative person!

I liked the concept so far. I think she has a lot of CC, would suggest you to reduce some CC on Medusa's abilities if you want her to be a Average CC caster.

I see Medusa has an Physical Mage( Neith, Thor and Hun Batz), building CDR, Mana and some power on her seems to be good.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 2, 2013 9:39am | Report
Thank ya brutha! I will continue to rep you until the end of time!! Updated!

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 2, 2013 9:42am | Report
I would really appreciate if you gave me critisim on everything, but I actually like the lore, and thats something I want major critisism on.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 2, 2013 9:47am | Report
Is hr 1 exactly like Vamana's? Or is it a dash that knocks everyone up? And er passive, 2x damage on a basic attack for an assassin? No, just no. 1.5 at the max.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 2, 2013 9:50am | Report
No the one is not like vamanas, its like a quick dash like Hercules, only slower. And noted about the 2x damage thing.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 2, 2013 9:54am | Report
Updated, removed 2x's damage and removed true damage from 3.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 2, 2013 10:02am | Report
Wow, great job, i done a perseus after killing medusa, so it will be u or me ha ha, best "god" wins.
Skill 2 damage is very high 0.5 per tick, for 4s, 800 damage?
And she haves too much CC, she haves 4, every skill... u should definily take 1 out.
Ult is awesome. Good job.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » July 2, 2013 10:12am | Report
Very nice, but there is one problem. Medusa is not god and i didn't find any proof for that shes god.

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 2, 2013 10:14am | Report
people, that argument that she is not a god is invalid, hirez already said that they would also make creature and others, also bakasura and arachne are not gods...

Khaldron

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }