Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! : Yumil Kaxob- God of maize <----- (He's Mayan)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! : Yumil Kaxob- God of maize <----- (He's Mayan) 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 12, 2013 11:03pm | Report
Smite god ideas:

(Mayan) Yumil��� Kaxob: God of maize

Long range, Mage, support

Basic attacks: Shoots corn out of his sleeves.

Passive: When having a water related god on your team, your magical power and HP5 is increased by 10

1: Raise the Crops- He summons crops in an area that slow the enemies by 15% and blind them when they first rise. Allies in the radius gain health back as they stand on it. It lasts 2/4/6/8/10 seconds

2: Seed spray- in a cone in front of him he launches seeds that does 20/45/65/80/120 (+30%) every .5 seconds for 3/5/6/8/9 seconds. With a lifesteal. Yumil Kaxob is able to move while this is active

3: Corn Harvest- Yumil Kaxob swings a sickle to harvest the corn, dealing 30/50/80/100/140 damage (+50%) in circle around him. Allies in the radius have there movement speed increased by 15% and their attack speed increased by 15% buff lasts 8 seconds

4: Root- Yumil Kaxob in a 70ft (or the same radius as Ares ult) radius around him he plants himself down (not able to move for the duration and summons roots, rooting enemies in the radius, and sapping their life for 70/90/100/130/160 (+50%) every second and you sap their health, the ult has a 1 second animation charge up but enemies are slowed by 20%. The effect lasts for 4/6/8/9/11 seconds.

Leave feedback please!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » May 13, 2013 12:43am | Report
Interesting God idea! God of Maize!

I think the scaling on the ult is crazy! With no items, the level 5 skill if people stay in it will take 3.6k damage!!!

Also the passive looks a bit odd, do you have to be directly looking at one of those gods to get a buff or debuff?

Like the other skills though!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 13, 2013 7:11am | Report
Ok, we would have to lower the ult, and I think the passive would be i like a 40ft radius.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 13, 2013 7:23am | Report
I like this idea, but I don't think the passive that debuffs you is a good passive, maybe I read it wrong and it debuffs them. You have to be more clear xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 13, 2013 3:15pm | Report
Well In mythology Yumil Kaxob was affected by the rain gods, to help him with rains, and the death god to hinder him, with drought and famine. So if he is near them, he gains the buff and debuff, which would make him a somewhat tactical player, but then he could easily be countered...

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 13, 2013 3:17pm | Report
And I edited his ult, so it is weaker and less OP, tell me if it's still OP though.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 14, 2013 8:40am | Report
I like the idea, but if there are no water, only death gods he would be in a bit of trouble since his passive would only benefit the enemies. I feel abilities should not help the enemies. Slight change maybeez?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 14, 2013 2:41pm | Report
Maybe just scrap the death god part but keep the water?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 14, 2013 2:44pm | Report
Edited the passive.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 16, 2013 8:13am | Report
Finally someone puts this!

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }