Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Wepawet, The opener of the way (Egypt)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Wepawet, The opener of the way (Egypt) 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daleon » July 10, 2013 7:02am | Report
Sorry for haven't answered before, but I am on vacation and here in this country I am right now the connection isn't exactly the best... Neither the electrical forniture to says the truth...

Anyway, first of all, I apologize for my grammar, but english isn't my mother lenguages. I thought what I writed was understandable, but seem it wasn't, sorry for that.

To answers your post, the passive seem fine for all now, so I would leave it as it is. Glad you like that, at least.

The first skill, Powerful uppercut, is a crowd control skill more then a harassing one, it must be used properly for maximize the damage, using it to shoves the enemy in direction of our ally or otherside to push it away from an ally with low health.

About Two-hand grip, well, I admit I made it a little overpowered, I would nerve it, making the damage a flat amount instead then a percentage. I would also reduce a little the duration, 14s is realy kinda too much.
Btw, I though the cooldown would starts after the skill ended it's effect. If it starts immediatly, adds the lenght of the skill itself to the cooldown.

The third skill seem good for everyone, so I would just make the cooldown a fixed amount as suggested.

About the four and last skill... Oh men, seem I realy made a mess since no one seem to have understanded it. Sorry for that, I'll try to explain it better:
Essentialy, it works as Kali's fourth skill or Thor third one 'Berserker barrage', Wepawet throw his mace upward in the skies (just to show off) before to start to spin around, extending his arms and lacerating the enemy with his natural claws, dealing damage every .5second to every enemy inside the area of effect. He also restores his healt eating the flesh ripped from his enemy. While he spins, he could move just at 25% of his movement speed, so enemy could avoid to take serius damage running outside his area of effect. At the end of the 5s duration, the mace he previously throwed in the sky falls down, and he grab it (still showing off).
I would correct the damage scaling and the healing effect couse in a matter of fact I think it would be more appropried if he healh of a percentage of the damage dealed instead then a fixed amount.

Thanks for the critics, btw. I didn't thought someone would be interested in my char, I appreaciate your suggestion to improve him, thanks ^^
Maybe later I would make some more. I have some idea about other gods.
Casual player due low time.

Egypt pantheon rules!
Fan of Ra and Anubis, but open to try more to find other favourite.

Inhabitant of 'God and Item idea' topic, a lot of idea in mind!
Best idea: Discordia, the goddess of strife

Daleon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 10, 2013 9:52pm | Report
Good job on editing!

For your first post this is quite decent.

Hope to see more soon ;)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }