Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Wepawet, The opener of the way (Egypt)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Wepawet, The opener of the way (Egypt) 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daleon » July 7, 2013 7:50am | Report
Hello people. This is my first idea for a new God of the Egyptian pantheon. I've tried to be as completed as possible (aka, I'm a very talkative person.) Please, enjoy!

Name: Wepawet
Title: The opener of the way/God of warfare and hunting
Pantheon: Egyptian
Type: Melee, Physical
Role: Bruiser
Pros: high attack damage, medium ground controll
Cons: low defence

Bio: Wepawet was the ancient god of war of the Upper Egypt before the unification of the two Egypt. Cause his unclear origins, and his role in battle to opens the way to underworlds to the deceased, Wepawet is often confused with Anubis, or refered as his brother or even his son despite his myth have is rooth in times beyond Anubis born.
Originary from the cities of Lycopolis, the city of wolves, the wolf-headed Wepawet is the scout and vanguard of the Egyptian army, always the first in the fight weilding his mace in the most brutal conflictswithout esitation, fulfilling diligently is role of god of warfare and hunting.
God of fact more then words, Wepawet find satisfaction only in battle and conflict, without any interest in any other thing in life. This attitude, united to the shadows on his origins gave birth to many theories and conjectures about his past, often contradictory.

Grapyc: Wepawet would be a white anthropomorpic wolf (not jackal wich is Anubis' animal)with big sharp clawed hands and feet, dressed with the typical Egyptian kilt and shoulders/collar protection with black/dark blue colours pattern, in contrast to his white appareance. As helmet he would wears only a forehead leather band with dark blue stone. He also would wears bicepsguards and armguards, still with the dark coloration patterns. Despite the clawed long feet, he would wears shin guards, still with his own coloration. As weapons he weild a long mace made by a bronze long 4 feet ca. staff adorned with war egyptian picture and a cone-shaped head of a more darker material, maybe also painted of dry blood of his preview victims. He weild it in his right hand, one hand only, griping it a little lower then the middle of the staff

Health 460 (+62)
Mana 205 (+40)
Speed 385 (+0)
Attack Speed 1 (+0.02)
Magic Power 0 (+0)
Physical Power 39 (+2.65)
Magic Protection 30 (+0.9)
Physical Protection 13 (+2.75)
Health Regen 8 (+0.75)
Mana Regen 4.3 (+0.29)

edited
Passive: Cripling mace
Wepawet mace cryple the enemy when it strike reducing them Speed every succesfull hit with his basic attack.
Ability: Debuff
Affecs: Enemy
Movement Speed for stack: -5%
Max stack: 3
Duration: 1 sec.

Skill 1: Powerfull huppercut
Wepawet jumps toward his enemy and strike it with his mace, knocking it 12 feet backward (grapycaly Wepawet dashes forward and uppercut his enemy with his mace)
Ability: Melee target
Affects: Enemy
Damage: Physical
Damage: 100/140/180/220/260 (+75% of your physical power)
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 11s

edited
Skill 2: Two-hand grip
Wepawet wields his mace with both hands instead of one, increasing his attack speed and his attack damage for a medium period of time. (grapycaly Wepawet effectively hold his mace with both hand for the duration)
Ability: Buff
Affects: Self
Attack Speed: +10/+15/+20/+25/+30%
Attack Damage: +20/+30/+40/+50/+60
Duration: 4/5/6/7/8s
Cost: 80/85/90/95/100
Cooldown: 26s

Skill 3: Conflict's solver
Wepawet raises his mace in the sky and start spinning it around, damaging the enemy around him and slowing them for a short duration (Grapicaly, Wepawet raises his mace to the air before to swing it around twice faster)
Ability: Area
Radius: 20
Damage: 100/155/210/265/320 (+100% of your physical power)
Slow: 30%
Slow Duration: 2s
Cost: 65/70/75/80/85
Cooldown: 13s

edited
Skill 4: The hunt is over
Wepawet throw his mace upward in the skies before to start to spin around, extending his arms and lacerating the enemy with his natural claws, dealing damage every .5second to every enemy inside the area of effect, also restoring his healt eating the flesh ripped from his enemy. While he spins, he could move just at 25%. At the end of the skil duration, the mace he previously throwed in the sky falls down, and he grab it.
Damage per Tick: 30/45/60/85/100 (+50% of your physical power)
Heal per Hit: 50% of the damage dealt
Duration: 5s
Cost: 100/112/125/137/150
Cooldown: 100s

Victory: Wepawet stay in front of the camera with the arms crossed on his chest, staring the player. The cyclops come close to him with his arm in air, requiring an high-five. Wepawet doesn't moves an eyebrown, keep staying in position, different from a statue just due his regular breath. The cyclops try again, still offering an high-five, but after some second with absolutely no reaction from the wolf-headed, he give up and goes away. Wepawet wait until he's gone before to finaly tilting his head aside in the direction the cyclops left and unleashes a chuckles for the fact, before to return to his statuary pose. Loop.

Defeat: Wepawet kneel down, in front of the camera, with his mace in front of him. He moves a hand to grab it, trying to wield it, but after a couple of second looking it, he throw it back down, punching the floor once and shaking his head. Loop.
Casual player due low time.

Egypt pantheon rules!
Fan of Ra and Anubis, but open to try more to find other favourite.

Inhabitant of 'God and Item idea' topic, a lot of idea in mind!
Best idea: Discordia, the goddess of strife

Daleon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 7, 2013 8:43am | Report
The passive is too effective, you could however turn it into a slow that stacks, reducing their movement speed for 5% every basic attack up to two or three times I suppose. I'm also not entirely sure for Two-hand Grip that 60% attack damage along with 30% attack speed for a fairly low cooldown ability would work, maybe if you changed it into a 25% attack damage along with 25% attack speed to balance it out? For his Conflict's Solver it'd probably be better with 15% slow or something, just to balance it out with Berserker Barrage from Thor. For his ultimate The Hunt Is Over, I think it'd be hard to make it work with him being visible, and also to prevent him from reaching the max stack every time with it leaping around every 0.5 second. What about making it into a 1 second leap and since it also heals himself, let it remain a 5 seconds duration, although maybe you could increase the damage by 25% extra or so. I'm not an experienced god idea creator, but these are my thoughts. Let me know what you think about what I said. :)

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daleon » July 7, 2013 3:30pm | Report
What I think about what you said, my friend? Every critics helps to improve and grows, so everything I could says is thanks. ^^

Btw, yes, you had right. The passive was realy overpowered, I nerved it as you suggested making it a 3 stack passive now. Also, it works only on basic attack, it doesn't stack with skill, not even Two-handed grip which erase it for the duration.

About the Two-hand grip, I must says, it was weakest when I first made it, but I decided to improve it to make it more deadlier. But after I modified the attack damage I forgot to modify the coldown. I made it now. More longer.

The conflict's solver is kinda more damaging then Berserker Barrage of Thor for a reason: it is a single hit skill, it doesn't keep spinning like Thor doing damage overtime, it just hit once. For this the slow effect is greater.

Last one, The hunt is over would be the Ultimate knites killers skill, but it would be terrible against gods. I forgot to mention it, but the skills makes Wepawet able to move just at 25% of his speed while performing the skill, and since it doesn't have any stuns neither slow effect, a prapred player would be able to avoid it, or at least most of the damages, simple running outside the area. Modified to add this limit.

In conclusion, Wepawet would be kinda good as bruiser, but is most greatest limit are his limited range and his low defence and life. Paired with more crowd controlling gods (Ares for exemple) it would becomes an instoppable force (No escape + The hunt is over + a proper equipment = PENTAKILL), but left by himself he could be an easy prey for more expert player.
Casual player due low time.

Egypt pantheon rules!
Fan of Ra and Anubis, but open to try more to find other favourite.

Inhabitant of 'God and Item idea' topic, a lot of idea in mind!
Best idea: Discordia, the goddess of strife

Daleon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 7, 2013 7:17pm | Report
I am a spelling nazi so I will rewrite EVERY ability in the correct spelling (Sorry!)
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Passive: Crippling mace
Wepawet mace cripple the enemy when it strike reducing them Speed every successfull hit with his basic attack.
Ability: De-buff

~Notes: None- Perfect as it is
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Skill 1: Powerful uppercut
Wepawet jumps toward his enemy and strike it with his mace, knocking it 12 feet backward (graphically Wepawet dashes forward and uppercuts his enemy with his mace)

~Note: I don't think this will be so useful since it knocks the enemy AWAY from you, Usually an uppercut would knock the enemies into the air.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Wepawet wields his mace with both hands instead of one, increasing his attack speed and his attack damage for a medium period of time. (Graphically Wepawet effectively hold his mace with both hand for the duration)
Attack Damage: +20/+30/+40/+50/+60%
Duration: 6/8/10/12/14s
Cooldown: 28/26/24/22/20s

~Note: +60% Damage for 14s!!! That's insane! with 20s cooldown that means its only a total of 6s cooldown anyway. Make it +20/+30/+40/+50/+60 Damage not "%" . And don't let the cooldown reduce every level leave it at 28s for all levels, then keep the duration.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Wepawet raises his mace in the sky and spins it around once, damaging the enemy around him and slowing them for a short duration (Graphically, Wepawet raises his mace to the air before to swing it around )
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10s

~Note: Again cooldowns shouldn't reduce according to level it should be 14s every level, The rest of the ability is perfect. Well done!
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Wepawet uses his wild nature to unleash the beast inside him, spinning around moving only at 25% of his Speed and striking with his own claws the enemies every .5s, feasting on the flesh ripped from them bodies (Graphically, Wepawet howls throwing his maces in the skies and starts spinning around attacking with his own claws, striking the enemy around him and regetting his mace at the end of the skill duration grabing it while it's falling)
Heal per Hit: 10/20/30/40/50 (+25% of your physical power)
Cooldown: 90s

~Note: This text confused me so I rewrote it, Its the same idea just wrote in a understandable way:

New Ultimate: The hunt is over!
Wepawet returns to his primal instinct unleashing the beast inside of him, while going into this rampage he injures himself. He leaps to the nearest god devouring their flesh and healing himself, he then leaps to the nearest god and repeats the process,
Wepawet leaps: 2/3/4/5/6 Times and can hit the same target multiple times dealing 50% less damage than the previous leap to the same god.
Damage per leap: 150/200/250/300/350 (+25% of Physical power)
Cost: 50% of max. health
Lifesteal per leap: 50% (He heals for half the damage dealt)
Cooldown: 110s
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 7, 2013 7:17pm | Report
Oh and welcome to the forums!

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 7, 2013 7:33pm | Report

I am a spelling nazi so I will rewrite EVERY ability in the correct spelling (Sorry!)
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Passive: Crippling mace
Wepawet mace cripple the enemy when it strike reducing them Speed every successfull hit with his basic attack.
Ability: De-buff

~Notes: None- Perfect as it is
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Skill 1: Powerful uppercut
Wepawet jumps toward his enemy and strike it with his mace, knocking it 12 feet backward (graphically Wepawet dashes forward and uppercuts his enemy with his mace)

~Note: I don't think this will be so useful since it knocks the enemy AWAY from you, Usually an uppercut would knock the enemies into the air.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Wepawet wields his mace with both hands instead of one, increasing his attack speed and his attack damage for a medium period of time. (Graphically Wepawet effectively hold his mace with both hand for the duration)
Attack Damage: +20/+30/+40/+50/+60%
Duration: 6/8/10/12/14s
Cooldown: 28/26/24/22/20s

~Note: +60% Damage for 14s!!! That's insane! with 20s cooldown that means its only a total of 6s cooldown anyway. Make it +20/+30/+40/+50/+60 Damage not "%" . And don't let the cooldown reduce every level leave it at 28s for all levels, then keep the duration.
Wepawet raises his mace in the sky and spins it around once, damaging the enemy around him and slowing them for a short duration (Graphically, Wepawet raises his mace to the air before to swing it around )
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10s

~Note: Again cooldowns shouldn't reduce according to level it should be 14s every level, The rest of the ability is perfect. Well done!
Wepawet uses his wild nature to unleash the beast inside him, spinning around moving only at 25% of his Speed and striking with his own claws the enemies every .5s, feasting on the flesh ripped from them bodies (Graphically, Wepawet howls throwing his maces in the skies and starts spinning around attacking with his own claws, striking the enemy around him and regetting his mace at the end of the skill duration grabing it while it's falling)
Heal per Hit: 10/20/30/40/50 (+25% of your physical power)
Cooldown: 90s

~Note: This text confused me so I rewrote it, Its the same idea just wrote in a understandable way:

New Ultimate: The hunt is over!
Wepawet returns to his primal instinct unleashing the beast inside of him, while going into this rampage he injures himself. He leaps to the nearest god devouring their flesh and healing himself, he then leaps to the nearest god and repeats the process,
Wepawet leaps: 2/3/4/5/6 Times and can hit the same target multiple times dealing 50% less damage than the previous leap to the same god.
Damage per leap: 150/200/250/300/350 (+25% of Physical power)
Cost: 50% of max. health
Lifesteal per leap: 50% (He heals for half the damage dealt)
Cooldown: 110s

There's still a lot of bad grammar in there mate. If you're going to complain, you better do it right yourself. :p

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 7, 2013 7:44pm | Report
^ I just had to put in a few mistakes after doing that :3 ^

Comments on the ultimate idea?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 7, 2013 9:51pm | Report
Thanks for re writing the ultimate, because it made no sense to me.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 8, 2013 4:32am | Report
Passive. Fine I suppose.

1. I don't see anything wrong with this either.

2. Two main changes you need to do to this. First is make the amount of damage gained flat and not percentage based. It'll make life much easier on yourself. Second is lower the duration. 14s is too long.

3. Damage is a bit on the high side, but it's fine.

4. I have no idea what this is saying.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 9, 2013 7:26pm | Report
Buddah read my retype of his ultimate :D

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }