Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Surt, King of Demons First living being (Norse)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Surt, King of Demons First living being (Norse) 23 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 14, 2013 7:03pm | Report
New Surtr Idea:

I think he'll be a bruiser/assassin

Health: 330 (+50)
Mana: 240 (+40)
Speed: 350
Range: 14 (melee)
Attack per second: 0.2 (+0.05)
Physical Power: 45 (+15)
Magical power: 0
Physical protection: 20 (+10)
Magical protection: 18 (+8)
Health regen: 8 (+0.15)
Mana regen: 5 (+0.12)

Passive: Summon Demon
- when Surtr takes damage from enemy gods he'll summon an demon to help him as powerful depending on how low his health his. If Surtr has lower health the more powerful the demon is. The demon will also attack the direct enemy god that is attacking Surtr. The demon will de physical damage and die in 10 secs after it has been summoned (His passive will only summon 1 demon)
When Surtr has 135 health or higher the demon will have 70 health and do 32 physical damage.
When Surtr had lower than 135 health the demon will have 100 health and do 45 physical damage.

Move #1: Enrage:
- Surtr build himself into a rage ONLY applying to himself, this with give him a strength and speed buff.
Physical Power increase:
50/70/90/110/130
Cool down time: 8 secs
Mana cost:
30/45/60/75/90
Speed increase:
15/30/45/60/75%
Buff duration: 10 secs

Move #2: Blood Oath (Improved)
- Surtr creates a blood oath with ONLY an enemy god. This prevent Surtr or the enemy god with the blood oath to attack any god. In the blood oath Surtr and the enemy god get a strength only toward each other. The blood oath will last until either Surtr or the enemy god kills one of the two, the blood oath will break if the two gods get too far away from each other (I don't know how to really say when will it break because I don't know how). (Ally gods will know they'll have the blood oath because Surtr and the other god will have a red aura around them) (Both gods can also attack minions)
Physical Power Increase:
70/100/130/160/190
Mana Cost:
50/70/90/110/130
Cool down time: 12 secs

Since you don't know if it'll fit into his lore I'll add a leap/charge move.

Move #2: (Optional) Burning Leap:
- Surtr leaps into the air. While moving toward the area he wants to go at, he readies his sword for when he lands. When he lands he smashes his sword on the ground causing a ring of fire around him. When enemies stand in it they'll take fire damage (fire damage will pretty much do physical damage over time)
Fire Damage:
25/40/55/70/85
Cool down: 8 secs
Fire damage duration: 3 secs

Move #3: Blade of Fire:
(same as last time)
- Surtr spins once around in a circle dealing physical and fire damage to enemy god or minions.
Physical Power Damage:
50/70/90/110/130
Fire Damage:
15/30/45/60/75
Cool down time: 8 secs
Mana Cost:
60/90/120/150/180
Fire damage duration: 3 secs

Ultimate: Muspell's Fury (improved)
- Surtr grows massive ( like the sive of Vamana or bigger), this increases his damage, speed, and makes him immune to any CC damage. When Surtr strikes the ground a ring of fire is created around Surtr. If an enemy god steps in the ring they'll take fire damage and get slowed. If Surtr strikes and hits an enemy god they'll take fire and physical damage.
Physical Power Increase:
140/170/200/230/260
Cool down time: 30 secs
Mana Cost:
100/130/160/190/220
Fire Damage:
50/80/110/140/170
Fire Damage Duration: 5 secs
Slowed percentage: 15% ( I don't know if its a lot let me know if I should change it)
Slowed duration: 3 secs
Ultimate duration: 6 secs

Hope that is better
And I was thinking if he needed a leap move I don't know but if he does then tell me and I'll come up with something.

This was edited to be better

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 14, 2013 7:09pm | Report
For the Blood Oath strength buff it will last until the blood oath is broken so until either the connected enemy god or Surtr dies

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » August 15, 2013 3:57am | Report

Sorry I don't uploaded it yet again in on vacation and I didn't know my day would be this packed, and it turns out I won't be at my hotel with the wifi until 9:00 eastern American time and I promise you I'll upload it then, sorry for the inconvenience.

Just relax on your vacation and upload when you feel like it.

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 15, 2013 4:36am | Report
Posted the improved profile last night so you can look at it now.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » August 15, 2013 7:05am | Report
Ok, let's see here.

This is WAY better than the original, looks pretty interesting, but there are some things you should know or change.

Stats: You should increase his health if you wanted him to be a bruiser, otherwise it's pretty good. The speed is too high, most gods have 350 speed, some assassins like Ne Zha have around 375, so lower that. The attacks speed scaling per level should be decrased. 0,05 per level means that you do 2 attacks per second at level 20, and that is without any items. Lower it to about 0,2 per level. I think you've misunderstood how the physical and magical damage works. You have to decide if Surtr will be magical or physical. If you make him magical, he mostly relies on his abilities to do damage. If you make him physical, he does the most damage with his basic attack, although some physical gods do a lot of damage with abilities as well (Thor, Neith, Fenrir). You shoulod NOT have the two damage types mixed together on one character, 'cause then it'll just be messy. Before, Ares was a physical tank, but he did magical damage with his 3. This was just bad, bacause players bought physical items to him, but then he almost didn't do any damage with his 3. Surtr's burning debuff can do physical damage if you want him to be physical, or magical if you want him to be magical. Also you need scaling per level for the decided damage type. Lower the base protections and add scaling per level. You gotta increase the health and mana regen scaling per level, otherwise it will barley do any difference. At level 20 you will regenerate 1 more health every 5 seconds than at level 1 with the current stats, so yeah, change it.

Skills: You have to add item scaling to your abilities, even the passive!

Passive: Interesting idea, although I got some questions. How does the demon attack? Does it attack like a minion? Or does it go on a suicide mission and just explodes at the enemy? I would assume that it attack like a minion, and here we'll have to get the nerf bat. If the demon has the same attack speed as a minion (about 1,7 attacks per second) and it does 60/80 physical damage, that means that it would do a total of 353/471 physical damage if attacking for 10 seconds, wich is more than your own health at level 1, and the same goes for almost all other gods. Also, the health is 150/200 wich means that it takes 5-7 basic attack for a lvl 1 mage. Now that doesn't seem like much, but if it acts like a minion and is a small, quick little bugger, it'll be very hard to hit. So decrease the health slightly and the damage A LOT, also you should make the demon able to regen health, or die after a certain amount of time.

Skill 1: Damage boost? It should be physical/magical power boost because of how the damage works in this game. Decrease the numbers and change it to power. Also, the movement should be percentage based, not in flat numbers. You should make it like this: 10/15/20/25/30% movement speed.

Skill 2: Still not too keen on the whole bloodoath thing, and I cannot releate it to his lore. It is better than the last version, but it still needs to be changed. Maybe make it so that the bloodoath breaks forever until Surtr applies it again if they mave too far away to each other? Also, the idea of them not being able to attack anyone else exept the target and minions is not that great and would take away a lot of the action in teamfights. And also, make the damage change into power.

Skill 3: Ok. The "fire" damage is either physical or magical (or true, but don't mess with that), and it should also scale with your power. How often does the fire damage tic? Every second? Every 0,5 seconds? At rank 1 this skill does a total of 350 damage if it ticks every second, and 630 damage if it ticks evry 0,5 seconds. That is WAY too much. Decrease the numbers or afterburn duration.

Ultimate: Again, replace damage with power. Other than that it's just 1 thing. The immunity to damage is INCREDIBLY OP. Aphrodite got that already, but that is just 2 seconds at max rank, and she is a support, not an assassin. Now, you haven't written down a duration for this ultimate, but it would seem that it should be pretty long. You could replace it with cc immunity, that's fine I suppose. Maybe decrease the damage as well.

This is WAY better than the first idea, and it looks pretty good. Although I see him more as a bruiser or caster and not an assassin :/

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 15, 2013 2:28pm | Report
Ok I'll try to make more changes :)

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 15, 2013 2:33pm | Report
Ok I have an idea I'll just edit the one I already have up so I don't have to wright it all again. Also do you think he needs a leap/jump move?

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 15, 2013 3:10pm | Report
Oh sorry forgot to edit his health so his base health will be edited to 400 (+50)

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 16, 2013 9:14am | Report
So I did edit the improved god profile so I didn't need to wright a big long post again I just forgot to edit the health so I said in my previous post it would be 400 (+50)

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 16, 2013 7:47pm | Report
Just to let you know, you can edit the main post. You didn't need to comment on a kit. Just thought you would like to know.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }