Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Heimdall, watcher of the Bifrost (Norse)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Heimdall, watcher of the Bifrost (Norse) 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 3, 2013 4:13am | Report
I would say that your numbers on damage and heal are too low. Read on smite official page about damage every skills or in the game itself.

You should change the passive cause the protection is almost negligible and as raventhor said, not useful in teamfight.

And, what is the use of maximising his 1? it only increase its mana cost? and it is pretty hard to use.

Lastly, the scaling and base of base stats are so weird. Once again, read the smite official page for the information on most of base stats of gods (example, too low scaling on health)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 3, 2013 7:17am | Report
Oh ok that's fine I'm actually making another god that will be a carry, when will the competition end, I'll make the profile and post it before then :P

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 3, 2013 7:25am | Report
still a long time, the end of september (30th) (i'm making a long time cause, it is the first time ever)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 3, 2013 7:47am | Report
Ok cool just started next god profile, hopefully should be ready soon, I'll upload it today or tomorrow

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FishTacklz » September 4, 2013 12:35pm | Report
for one i like that you have all his stats already.

for number 2 i hope you realize that is an extremely low amount of damage and i know your trying to make him low damage but tanks abilities normally deal more damage then mages because they have less magic. That would be like basic attack damage.

I like his ult except a bit more damage then hes good.

FishTacklz

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 4, 2013 1:50pm | Report
I can edit it after I finish another profile for the competition ok?

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }