Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Heimdall, watcher of the Bifrost (Norse)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Heimdall, watcher of the Bifrost (Norse) 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 1, 2013 7:52pm | Report
Heimdall (or Heimdallr) is the guardian of the Bifrost, and is know as "The whitest of all gods" in Norse mythology. He has the ability to see and hear from very far distances. He owns the horn called Gjallarhorn, which he will use to sound Ragnarok. He also owns a sword called "The Head" or Hufud, and the golden-maned horse called, Gulltoppr, he also has golden teeth. While he waits for Ragnarok, he sits in his dwelling called, Himinbjorg, drinking fine mead.

Heimdall will be a physical support tank
Pros: High defense
cons: low damage

Health: 460 (+38)
Mana: 140 (+28)
attack per sec: 0.8 (+0.04)
range: 14 (melee)
speed: 345
physical power: 34 (+2.5)
magical power: 0
physical protection: 28 (+1)
magical protection: 16 (+0.8)
health regen: 8 (+0.55)
mana regen: 5 (+0.40)

Passive: Guardian of the Bifrost:
- each time Heimdall prevent enemy minions from entering the range of a tower, phoenix, or minotaur he gets a stack up to 3 that increase his physical and magical defense
Protection increase: +8

Move #1: Eyes of Heimdall
- whenever Heimdall activates this he is able to see and hear enemy gods in a very large radius. When Heimdall activates it he can toggle it on and off but it costs mana
Sight Increase: 80%
Mana cost:
50/65/80/95/110

Move #2: Hofud's Strike:
- Heimdall strike in front front on him with his sword in a stabbing motion. This will do physical damage to enemy. This will also dash Heimdall forward a little bit
Physical damage: (+28% of your physical power)
66/88/110/132/154
Mana cost:
68/90/122/154/186
cool down time: 10 secs
range: 8

Move #3: Mead of Himinbjorg:
- Heimdall heals himself and alliea in a small radius with fine mead.
Heal amount: (+26% of your physical power)
+25/40/55/70/85
Mana cost:
70/95/120/145/170
cool down time: 12 secs

Ultimate: Sounding Gjallarhorn:
- Heimdall take of Gjallarhorn from his back and blows it loudly 2 times. This does physical damage to the enemy gods for each time he blows the horn. This also stuns enemy gods for a certain amount of time. Heimdall can move while doing this, but is slowed.
Physical power: (x2)
90/105/120/135/150
Mana cost:
80/100/120/140/160
cool down time: 75 secs
stun duration: 2 secs
self slow: 15%? (tell me if it needs to be higher)

Hope you like it, and i'll take any suggestion :)

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 1, 2013 7:52pm | Report
Oh **** I meant to enter it to the competition :(

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 1, 2013 9:28pm | Report
So the passive is OP, killing 5 minions before they hit the tower, and then to gain 60 physical and magical defense, way way way to much. The 1st ability I think should be a toggle, the 2nd needs it's scaling, as does the 3rd. And the ultimate, does it deal that total damage over the 2 seconds? Or what?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 2, 2013 8:50am | Report
I'll edit it don't worry, the ultimate will do damage during that time but will also stun enemies

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 2, 2013 10:08am | Report
So now what's the mana cost for his 1? 110 per second? And there is still no scaling on the 3. And 28%? Just change it to thory.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 2, 2013 11:02am | Report
what do you mean scaling for the 3?, sorry if i'm confused but I don't see how scaling would apply to a healing move. again sorry if I'm confused

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 2, 2013 11:28am | Report
Don't like this god, his passive, 1, and 3 are useless in teamfights (the heal is negligible). His ult is confusing. VERY confusing. Have 0 idea what makes this guy a tank, and he has literally ONE damaging move outside ult. Horrific for laning. I'd have thought of Heimdall as a bruiser like Tyr or Thor, but it's whatever.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 2, 2013 11:29am | Report
Well with Cupid's Share The Love or with Aphrodite's heal. They still scaling with power. So the more magical or physical power you have, the more potent the heal.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 2, 2013 11:41am | Report
oh ok thanks, just wanted to clear that up. i'll change that now, oh and Raventhor, if you don't like it that's your opinion, I just wanted to put a god idea out that could be cool, I like it, but that's just me

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 3, 2013 4:06am | Report
wait, you wanted it to be in the competition? he must be a carry

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }