Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

god design

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » god design 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steel stuff » May 15, 2015 11:04am | Report
New God Hypnos, The God Of Sleep
Hello this is my first time posting on this website just thought I would share two designs I came up with one being Hypnos and another that is yet to be named. Keep in mind I am not by any means a professional game designer or close to one also note how I did not put specific numbers for some of the abilities if I did that some stuff would be more unbalanced than it already is. Last thing sorry for any typos.

Hypnos

Ability 1: Nightmare
Hypnos infests the minds of enemies in a target area with nightmares dealing damage over time over 6 seconds after the 6 seconds is up tArgets are slowed by 20% for 3 seconds.

Ability 2: Slumber
Hypnos falls into a deep sleep for 3 seconds gaining 75% damage reduction and regenerating mana for the duration. After the effect Hypnos gains a buff that increases the damage of the next ability by 50%. This buff can stack up to 3 times but only one charge is used per ability.

Ability 3: Fatigue
Hypnos fatigues enemies in a large area in front of him slowing and damaging enemies along with the slow fatigue also applies a debuff that increase all damage overtime damage on all enemies by a scaling percent.

Ability 4: Exhaust
Hypnos puts a single target to sleep for 15 seconds stunning them and putting a damage over time effect on the target. Any damage other than Hypnos's damage overtime effects will break the stun however the damage over time effect stays regardless.

Passive: Unstable Dream
Hypnos's auto Attacks deal 12% of the full duration damage of any damage over time affect on the target.
EXAMPLE: Nightmare is doing a total of 100 damage over 6 seconds Exhaust is doing 200 damage over 15 seconds every auto attack while these two DOTS are on the target is doing an extra 36 damage. This does stack with any damage over time effect steroid(fatigue, slumber). So if I have fatigue on the target and use both Exhaust and nightmare with stacks of slumber and this combo is doing a total of 1000 damage(again this is just and example this number means nothing) than every auto attack will be doing 120 extra damage as long as both buffed dots are present.

Sorry for the big block of text I typed this on an iPad.

Steel stuff

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 16, 2015 11:41pm | Report
A FIFTEEN SECOND STUN?!?!?! WHAT?!?!

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steel stuff » May 18, 2015 6:31am | Report
Not really a stun if the person takes any damage at all he is free also beads op

Steel stuff

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 18, 2015 6:51am | Report
The problem with that is that , it is either OP or UP. you can tower dive, sleep the enemy and pretty much destroy a tower, especially in late game. Though, it's useless in teamfight

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 18, 2015 8:57am | Report
Steel stuff wrote:

Not really a stun if the person takes any damage at all he is free also beads op

that's what we call a mesmerize

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » June 23, 2015 4:46pm | Report
This god is a little op in 1v1's. Considering if it was in the jungle you can just press 2 and basically escape. You could re-call right in front of them.

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 23, 2015 5:54pm | Report
No numbers. Bad.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }