Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Geb (tank idea)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Geb (tank idea) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » January 2, 2014 12:53am | Report

GEB

God of Earth

Note: I have no clue about damage or protection scaling, so there is no info on that

Tank, has massive hp (like ymir), melee
[line] [/line]
Passive: Welcoming Earth: allies within 60 (meters?) gain 20% of Geb's protections

Ability 1: Ripple: Geb smashes the ground rippling the earth in a cone in front of him, pushing enemies back with the ripple If this ability hits 2 or more gods, his boulder form deals more damage when Geb's ultimate is next used

Ability 2: Layered skin: Every time Geb is hit by an ability, he gains a protection stack up to max of 10, when activated he looses all his stacks while exploding in a radius around him, dealing more damage with more stacks.If 10 stacks are kept, his boulder form gives him 50% more protections and 10% more health

Ability 3: Ravine: Geb splits the earth in front of him, preventing movement in the crack and slowing enemy movement around the ravine. If ability is active while in ultimate form, Geb may go over his ravine while also creating a large crack in his path only blocking enemy movement for the duration.(too op?, then how about a 30% slow path?)

Duration: 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds
Slow: 10/15/20/25/30%

Ultimate: Land slide: Geb becomes a giant boulder, becoming immune to crowd control, and rolling over enemies dealing damage and stunning for 1 second. Geb knocks down enemy walls if all buffs from his abilities are active.

Duration: 4/5/5.5/6/7 seconds

More ideas appreciated ;)
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MythOfMercury » January 2, 2014 7:57am | Report
Im coming over to the Geb suggestion. Heres an idea for his ultimate.
Colossus: Geb grows to incredible size, sacrificing speed for health and armor. His damage is scaled down, but he also becomes immune to all slows and control effects.
Effect last 60 sec or until deactivated by the player or upon death.

I would make him the ultimate tank. He has no crowd control, little chance of killing a player, but he could be the ultimate tower challenger.

MythOfMercury

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » January 2, 2014 10:02am | Report
Changes to your build:

Geb:

Passive: Empowering Earth
Every time Geb is hit, he gains 5% protections and 2% health per stack for 10 stacks and allies within 30 feet of him gain 5% of the protections he has.

1=Mud bomb - Geb throws a Mud bomb at the enemy, doing 80/110/140/170/200 magical damage. Enemies within 10 feet of the center are blinded for 2 seconds, and enemies within 30 feet of the center are slowed for 3 seconds

2=Edge Quake - Geb summons stones and makes them collapse against each other in a 15 feet area, doing 60/90/120/150/180 magical damage. Enemies that are hit are dragged to the center of the ability and are stunned for 1 second

3=Shattering Crash - Geb charges forward for 50 feet, knocking people forward and dealing 60/90/120/150/180 magical damage,

4=Burst Crack - Geb gathers the energy within him and explodes, doing 120/160/200/240/280 magical damage in a 80 feet radius around him. For each stack on his passive, he will do an extra 10% magical damage.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » January 2, 2014 5:33pm | Report
Brilliant ideas! The ult that cold hot shot gave sounds like ymir ult, a little bit. Keep the Ideas coming!
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }