Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Death, Grim Reaper, Azrael, Angel of Death, as u wish.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Death, Grim Reaper, Azrael, Angel of Death, as u wish. 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 8, 2013 12:28am | Report
Hello, first, this is not one of the horseman of apocalipse, is the death itself, some different religions talk about it, Christian, Isla...so this is about that guys with a scythe that comes to you when u die, so lets begin.

He kinda is a complicated god, sorry for my english, any questions just ask.

Melee, Magical, ???

Pros: Natural magic lifesteal, easy farm, good cc, good self heal.
Cons: weak, depends on frag, high mana cost, melee.

Passive: R.I.P.

Each time Death kills or assist, he ABSORVES A SOUL gaining magic lifesteal, he can use 10 souls to instantly respawn (he is the boss). When he dies, a soul is lost.
-Max souls: 20
-Magic lifesteal bonus per soul: 1% (max 20%)
-Cooldown: 120s (when used to respawn)

*HAUNTED EFFECT: 2 souls absorved by kill or assist instead of 1 (see active 1)

Active 1: Death lackeys
When activated, Death send two invisible/invunerable lackeys after two closest enemy gods, when they reach the targets, they stay with them for some time, granting vision to Death's team, during that time, the enemy god is HAUNTED, they can't see the lackeys, neither his condition. When activated, if there is any god in range, lackeys will follow them until they reach the target.

*Haunted give aditional effects to Death skills.

-Range: 60/70/80/90/100 radius (i dont know exactly how is this range, but i wan't it to be slightly big)
-Applies HAUNTED
-Duration: 6/7/8/9/10s
-Cooldown: 30/28/26/24/22s
-Manacost: 100

Active 2: Scythe of dawn
Death spin his sytche, dealing damage in 360º, some of the damage dealth will heal Death based on souls he have, each god hited lowers cooldown by 1s.
-Damage: 100/125/150/175/200 (+30% magical power)
-Heal: X% (Number of souls, max is 20%) exemple: 10 souls = 10%
-Radius: 25
-Cooldown: 11s
-Manacost: 90/95/100/105/110

*HAUNTED EFFECT: if a haunted god is hitted, the cooldown resets (1 time only)

Active 3: Come over here
Death throws his sytche, dealing damage in a line to every enemy, he can activate it again, pulling his sytche back to him, also dealing damage.

*he can't use basic hit or use sythe of dawn (active 2) when sytche is away from him.

-Throw damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+ 20% magical power)
-Pull damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+ 20% magical power)
-Scythe comeback: reactivate or 5s
-Cooldown: 13s
-Manacost: 100/105/110/115/120

*HAUNTED EFFECT: Gods haunted will be hook towards Death

Ultimate: Your soul is mine
Death starts to drain the enemy soul, doing damage over second, and slowing the enemy, the slow increases each second, Death can't move during the ultimate (or it will be canceled), can't be broken by distance, if the god is killed during this skill, his respawn time will be increased by 1s per soul absorved.

-Duration: 5s
-Damage over second: 50/60/70/80/90 (+60% magic power)
-Total Damage: 250/300/350/400/450
-Slow: 10% (max 50%)
-Respawn time increase: 1s per soul
-Cooldown: 100/90/80/70/60s
-Manacost: 130/140/150/160/170

*HAUNTED EFFECT: drains 10% of target mana per second

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 8, 2013 12:39am | Report
Ok here is my question, how do enemies ge the haunted effect? Is it his 1 that allies it? And every time someone is haunted you lose 2 souls? Also, death itself isn't actually a god, so I would pick a god of death from one of the pantheons that doesn't that've one yet, (Mayan, Roman, Hindu)

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 8, 2013 1:24am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Ok here is my question, how do enemies ge the haunted effect? Is it his 1 that allies it? And every time someone is haunted you lose 2 souls? Also, death itself isn't actually a god, so I would pick a god of death from one of the pantheons that doesn't that've one yet, (Mayan, Roman, Hindu)

Active 1 applies haunted, when the lackeys reach the gods, they get haunted, haunted "upgrades" all his skills, the effect on his passive will absorv 2 souls by 1 kill or 1 assist instead of 1, so, if u kill a haunted enemy god, u will absorve 2 souls, and i'll say it again, for the 453th time, doesn't matter if it is a god, a creature, a hero, hirez already said that they would add other figures, not only gods, like Arachne and Bakasura, they aren't gods.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 8, 2013 7:45am | Report
But death isn't a figure, he is just a personification of something. What pantheon would death go into? English? Muerte, then is he Spanish? We need a figure that personifies death, not death itself because death is allecompasing.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 8, 2013 9:49am | Report
Yes he is a figure, Christian, Hindu, Egypt or Isla, as i said in the post, the angel of death, samael, abaddon, azreal, yama, any of those, my idea is the grim reaper, the angel of death, from the bibble, the black hoad with a scythe, he is in the bible by the way.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 13, 2013 12:03am | Report
As a christianth, I never read Grim Reaper in the bible, seriously. The other thing, in bible, the angel of death didn't use scythe, he used sword

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AerobicPlum » July 19, 2013 11:06am | Report
Ok I love the idea of the horseman of death, maybe they can introduce Famine and the other horsemen. To guy above me, the main weapon doesn't matter, anyways don't you think a scythe is more symbolic of death even if he actually carries a sword?

AerobicPlum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 21, 2013 11:47am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

As a christianth, I never read Grim Reaper in the bible, seriously. The other thing, in bible, the angel of death didn't use scythe, he used sword

as i said in the tittle, could it be "angel of death", and about the scythe and the name grim reaper, is just an adaptation of modern world, our cultere, grim reaper IS the angel of death, there is not the name grim reaper in bible, but "grim reaper" is a reference to the angel of death.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daleon » July 21, 2013 1:01pm | Report
I like the concept of the Death incarnation fighting with his scycter to slain enemy devoring them soul, despite actualy is true then Death itself is more an abstract thing then a person.
Not then this would be a trouble since, as you said, there a lot of god (and non) which are suitable to wears the role of Death's avatar.

Anyway, the skill seems interesting, not bad. Them seem also well balanced, even if an ultimate then have the potential to slain every god, even one in perfect condition, from every distance could sound lightly OP. Not to much, since Death breakes the spell if he moves, but still, it would makes a lot of people enrages when he would cast it under one of his Towers.

Btw, sorry if I asks, but do you play Mortal Kombat? I catch an hint of Shang Tsung and Scorpion in your skills! XD
Casual player due low time.

Egypt pantheon rules!
Fan of Ra and Anubis, but open to try more to find other favourite.

Inhabitant of 'God and Item idea' topic, a lot of idea in mind!
Best idea: Discordia, the goddess of strife

Daleon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 21, 2013 9:58pm | Report
Daleon wrote:

I like the concept of the Death incarnation fighting with his scycter to slain enemy devoring them soul, despite actualy is true then Death itself is more an abstract thing then a person.
Not then this would be a trouble since, as you said, there a lot of god (and non) which are suitable to wears the role of Death's avatar.

Anyway, the skill seems interesting, not bad. Them seem also well balanced, even if an ultimate then have the potential to slain every god, even one in perfect condition, from every distance could sound lightly OP. Not to much, since Death breakes the spell if he moves, but still, it would makes a lot of people enrages when he would cast it under one of his Towers.

Btw, sorry if I asks, but do you play Mortal Kombat? I catch an hint of Shang Tsung and Scorpion in your skills! XD

Thx for response man, about the ult, it would be a short range to cast, but after that it is unbreakeble.

Khaldron

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }