Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Create-A-God Process Step 1: Concept Submissions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Create-A-God Process Step 1: Concept Submissions 38 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » May 6, 2014 8:56am | Report
Wrong, it's "allowed"

GRAMMAR, FOR MOTHER RUSSIA

and Vodka
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 11, 2014 11:08am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Name: Bellona, Goddess of War.

Justification: Smite is all about burst. Even so-called sustained-damage Hunters or Warriors or Mages revolve around their burst damage. This is intended to be the anti-burst god. Not just a god who relies on burst damage, but a god that actively punishes burst damage.

Ability idea for this ( WE NEED A god LIKE THIS )
Passive:
When Bellona takes above 60% of her health as damage within 1 second, she is healed for half the damage taken.

Skill:
Bellona activates shield, when she is hit by the same enemy god twice in a row (with abilities/attacks) she only takes 50% damage from the second hit.

Poison = Sustain damage, Maybe her ulti summons spears out of the ground that cause enemies to bleed, causing a LONG duration low damage poison effect
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » May 11, 2014 11:19am | Report
wrong thread friend, that comes later

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 11, 2014 12:02pm | Report

wrong thread friend, that comes later

Ik , just wanted to throw that idea out there, based on the anti-busrt idea

Didn't want to create seperate post just in reply to that.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 12, 2014 2:58am | Report
Name : Pure Abilities Assassin

General abilities : A close range assassin who can assassinate one or more targets with his/her skills (magical) but without any CC to help (unlike Mage) but with his/her teammates distraction

Justification : introduce new assassin type which deals magical damage instead of the normal physical damage. Additionally, this god needs a REALLY careful initiation unlike most assassin gods that can get their "second chance" (Bastet leap, than ult if fail, fenrir 3 escapes) he/she is an all or nothing. A niche pick against enemy that has lower mobility and lower CC, also great in an team with a lot of CC

Questions :
Should we give him/her a CC immunity or CC escape or exchange it with massive amount of damage?
Can this god be too strong against no CC gods?
Is having no CC gonna be a lot of problem?
How mobile should the god be in exchange of no CC?
Reset?

Explanation :
Nothing much, just the god should be able to get into fight, kills enemy, run away successfully after killing an enemy. If he/she isn't able to execute any enemy they should fail miserably. Also, the god should be good early game, shines very brightly mid game but falls off late game

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 12, 2014 6:18am | Report
Name: Hybrid concept

General Description: A god with the ability to fill multiple roles, I realised a shapeshifting god would be the easiest way to achieve this. So I thought of a god with a kit that allows him to fill more than 1 role. I think smite needs to be thrown off balance, people need to start theorycrafting. Only way to achieve this is with strange new fun complicated kits.

Justification: I'd like to see a hybrid god who needs a lot of skill to play. I want to throw the meta game off balance with this god, I want to allow for people's minds to go wild as they come up with strats and ways to use this god in their team.Unlike other gods who have a set way to be played, this one should run free"" . When this god is picked it needs to make a statement, a sign of skill in some way.

Questions To Be Answered: Could hybrid be legit? Did I fill this in correctly? Nothing else to add.

Explanation: basically, adding a kit that needs a lot of skill to master and if played right can turn around a game. A competitive kit, being pro at this god should be a big achievement ( think dota 2 invoker) . Game needs to steal more hybrid idea's from LoL! :)

That's the basic idea.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » May 12, 2014 8:37am | Report
Razemage: OK, Raze, your not supposed to say the role in the concept, as it forces later stages of the project in a certain direction. Grant you, if you mean a god who is assassin-like rather than the actual role, then we could make it work. Also your justification doesn't seem to answer the questions posed, please do so.

Fatal: Not bad, although I'd like if you would expand upon things and answer the justification questions better, In general, saying more than 1 role is perfect for allowing adequate choice in later stages, so polish it up and it will be good!

OK, since I'm not the man who is actually going to be choosing the concepts to go to poll, expect concept from me soon. Also, I'd like to set a 2 WEEK PERIOD for finalizing submissions. We have enough basic ones where we can take the time to refine and get a good poll going, so I'd like to give everyone an ending point for this thread.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 12, 2014 11:21am | Report

Fatal: Not bad, although I'd like if you would expand upon things and answer the justification questions better, In general, saying more than 1 role is perfect for allowing adequate choice in later stages, so polish it up and it will be good!

Ok I gave it a bit of a rework , expanding the justification, went through the main post again etc...

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bananapieknight1 » May 13, 2014 8:44am | Report
What if I have a drawing to include for what my god looks like.?

Bananapieknight1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » May 13, 2014 12:34pm | Report
those come later friend, after we actually choose which god we are using.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }