Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Community idea initiative!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Community idea initiative! 115 posts - page 11 of 12

Poll Question:

Should this continue?
Yes
No
The meaning of life is Llamas!!!
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » August 9, 2013 1:23am | Report

After Baldr I think we should do a bruiser, as there are only 4 of them in the game. The bruiser should come from the Egypt or Hidu pantheon, and of course new pantheons are always an idea.

Ehh, there's about 10 bruisers in the game. Plus, bruisers aren't healthy for a MOBA.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » August 9, 2013 2:58am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Ehh, there's about 10 bruisers in the game. Plus, bruisers aren't healthy for a MOBA.

No I've counted.

The bruisers are:

Thor
Tyr
Fenrir
Hercules

Do you classify physical tanks as bruisers? 'cause I didn't, but i guess Odin, Vamana could be called bruisers too. Or maybe you mean tanks that also can do a lot of damage, like Guan Yu?

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 9, 2013 1:32pm | Report
Well Odin I never really considered a bruiser, Vamana is a bruiser though, and fenrir is way more of an assasin

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daleon » August 10, 2013 2:42am | Report
Bruiser should be called those good with a good defence but also a phisical attack good enough to punish other good, so phisical god able to inflict damage but also to could stand a good punch.
This said, I think who can realy be forget of this name are just four: Thor, Tyr, Hercules and Vamana.
Fenrir is kinda frail if not developed properly, like an assassin, and Odin doesn't realy have a great DPS output, so I usualy consider him more a thank then a bruiser. Guan Yu, Ares and such are in fact able to damage and to resist some punishment, but them are divided about magical power and phisical one, so I won't call them exactly bruiser.

Time ago I developed an Egyptian god who could solve the mansion of bruiser, my first project Wepawet, but if you need an hand to develop another one, here to help! ^^

Btw, going back to Baldr, I have an idea for his Ultimate:
Ricochet
In attempt to avoid Baldr Death. his mother Frigg makes everything swear to never cause arm to the son. Baldr gains so invulnerability for a limited time, and all the damage he would have suistain is ricochet throught the enemies closes to Baldr (Grapycaly, Baldr gets surrounder by a light aura, becoming invulnerable to damage. All damage he would recive are divided ecqualy between the enemy into a small radius from Baldr. if there are no enemy next to him, the damage is nullified.
Ability: Buff
Invulnerability lifetime: 1/1.25/1.50/1.75/2s
Radius of ricochet's damage: 20
Cost: 100/105/110/115/120
Cooldown: 120s
Casual player due low time.

Egypt pantheon rules!
Fan of Ra and Anubis, but open to try more to find other favourite.

Inhabitant of 'God and Item idea' topic, a lot of idea in mind!
Best idea: Discordia, the goddess of strife

Daleon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » August 10, 2013 8:30pm | Report

No I've counted.

The bruisers are:

Thor
Tyr
Fenrir
Hercules

Do you classify physical tanks as bruisers? 'cause I didn't, but i guess Odin, Vamana could be called bruisers too. Or maybe you mean tanks that also can do a lot of damage, like Guan Yu?

I classify tanks that have a decent damage output bruisers. The people I consider bruisers are:

Ares
Bacchus
Fenrir
Guan Yu
Hercules
Odin
Thor
Tyr
Vamana
Vulcan
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » August 11, 2013 2:16am | Report
-Important note-

I am a bit inactive on the forums for 1 reason, I have recently joined a Dota 2 clan for South Africa and we are busy competing in tournaments.

Dota 2 recently opened a server in South Africa so Esports opportunity is abundant.

I will try update at least once a week
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » August 11, 2013 10:56am | Report

-Important note-

I am a bit inactive on the forums for 1 reason, I have recently joined a Dota 2 clan for South Africa and we are busy competing in tournaments.

Dota 2 recently opened a server in South Africa so Esports opportunity is abundant.

I will try update at least once a week

Cool! :D

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » August 15, 2013 7:26am | Report
Yeah!!! ^
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 7, 2013 12:49pm | Report
Sooo... Hmmm.. Would someone else make this a post? Or can Buddha or someone transfer the post to someone else, so that we can use it again?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 8, 2013 6:07pm | Report
Is anyone going to do Baldr, if not i call it because I did plan on doing one, teehee

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }