Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Cerberus, keeper of Tartarus.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Cerberus, keeper of Tartarus. 32 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 1, 2013 10:13am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Does it really matter? Honestly, I dont even think they would add It to the game because we already have a dog, and that's fenrir. But on another note, I would want to be in Greece before Arachne was made because I flooping hate spiders.

*cough* ANUBIS *cough*.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 1, 2013 10:25am | Report
Yeah but he isn't exactly represented by a dog, I mean yes a jackals head, but look at fenrir and his body, then to get Cerberus you add 2 heads and remove the chains.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 1, 2013 10:32am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Yeah but he isn't exactly represented by a dog, I mean yes a jackals head, but look at fenrir and his body, then to get Cerberus you add 2 heads and remove the chains.

Good point. I'd like to see Cerberus in a game, but somehow different from Fenrir, can't think on a design for Cerberus without thinking on Fenrir first, though.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 1, 2013 10:48am | Report
yeah its a point but...we have a lot of humans...he is a dog, similar to a wolf, but the face can be very different.

http://codgerville.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/cerberus_pup1.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/271/0/a/cerberus_by_saighten-d4b5nwd.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/265/e/b/cerberus_by_kyo888.jpg

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TechnoHephaestus » December 17, 2013 12:14am | Report
I would love to see Cerberus added. My original train of thought was a costume for Fenrir. I think he can still be added but it would have to take a different role then Fenrir to really establish him as unique. Given Fenrir has aluminum armor Cerberus would likely work best as a tank. Fenrir already does the damage or bruiser role and Cerberus wouldn't have a ranged attack.
Cerberus could be slow but deal incredible damage at point blank range. His three heads could really dish it out while his bulky body absorbs damage like a sponge. But make him painfully slow as to make him a walking wall of death. That's my two cents anyway.

TechnoHephaestus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 17, 2013 6:27am | Report

I would love to see Cerberus added. My original train of thought was a costume for Fenrir. I think he can still be added but it would have to take a different role then Fenrir to really establish him as unique. Given Fenrir has aluminum armor Cerberus would likely work best as a tank. Fenrir already does the damage or bruiser role and Cerberus wouldn't have a ranged attack.
Cerberus could be slow but deal incredible damage at point blank range. His three heads could really dish it out while his bulky body absorbs damage like a sponge. But make him painfully slow as to make him a walking wall of death. That's my two cents anyway.

Don't fackin' necro.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » December 22, 2013 6:30pm | Report
Whobbe wrote:

The thing is that cerberus is not god. That's why we will not see him in smite as playable character.
If you are gonna say something about Fenrir that he is not god also the truth is he is god. He is son of Loki on norse mythology.

Loki is not a god either. He and Odin are blood brothers, but not related in any way.

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 22, 2013 9:50pm | Report
STAHP

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » December 22, 2013 10:00pm | Report
Ao Kuang (Dragon King, separate from gods)
Arachne (Weaver of Fate, cursed human)
Bakasura (Ancient Demon, Hunger made Manifest)
Ymir (Lord of Frost Giants, not a good - primordial being like Titan)
Thanatos (Hand of Death - Grim Reaper, not a deity, merely an apparition of darkness)
Guan Yu (Saint, not deity - look at Catholic Saints)
Chang'e (Fairy, even called Immortal - not God, in lore)
Sun Wukong (King of Monkeys, great sage, Honorary budda. Not a god. Called a "Demon", not god)
Vamana (Avatar, considered a mortal embodiment of a god, but not directly a god.)
Zhong Kui (Immortal, great demon hunter charged by God of Death to hunt devils)

Cerebus wouldn't be a good choice because he's dog, not because he's a beast. Would be similiar to Fenrir.

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 22, 2013 10:58pm | Report
OMG stop

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }