Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Athena, god of wisdom

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Athena, god of wisdom 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 12, 2013 11:28am | Report
Hello guys, we all know that she's comming, and we want TANK!!! Not a little girl with robes, casting magic skill, but a fierce warrior, the GODDES OF WISDOM, so here is my idea.

EDIT: Equipments
-Full armor, helmet spear and shield.

*REMERBER: Numbers, seconds, coldowns, all just for demonstration, the creators will decide to balance the hero.

Passive 1: Hit me hard
Each spell cast on her increases physical and magical protection by 10, stacks up 5 times, lasts 5 seconds, renews coldown with each skill.

EDIT 3

Passive 2: Experience of war
Every time that a enemy god dies near to Athena (she has to kill or assist), she gains 10 of magical and physical protection, loses when she or allies dies (also near).

Max stack: 10
Gains/Loses 1 stack per death.

Passive 3: Stronger together
In the presence of allies, Athena gains an aura, increasing phtsical and magical protection to her and allies, duplicates when the full team is together

Aura protection: 10/15/20/40

Skill 1: Shield Charge - 20s cooldown
With her shield, she charges foward, gaining movement speed, hitting all enemies in her path, doing damage, throwing minios away and stunning gods, during the charge, she cannot be stopped or suffer movement restrictions. For each god hitted, she gains same beneffits from her passive.

Damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (+ 10% of your physical power)
Stun time: 2s
Mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90

Skill 2: Spear of justice - 15s cooldown
-Passive: Her normal hits have greater range, piercing enemies in front line, slowing 15% movement speed for 2 s.

-Active 1: Athena throws her spear, piercing all enemies and damaging in line, also slows, the damage decreases per unit hit. She loses her spear, being unable to use basic attacks.
*Range similar to Ra first skill.

Damage: 75/125/175/225/275 (+15% of your physical power) Reduction: 10% for each enemy pierced.
Slow: 10/15/20/25/30% lasts 3s. Increases +5% for each enemy hit.
Disarm(own) time: 3s
Mana cost: 60/65/70/75/80

EDIT 4

-Active 2: Athena activate a buff, that increases her physical damage, turns her attacks ranged, and consecutives attacks in enemies (whitin 2s), stack the slow up to 4.

Damage bonus: 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% physical power)
Max slow: 60% (4 stacks)
*Still pierces

Skill 3.1: Phalanx Stance - 60s cooldown
Athena enters in phalanx stance, she sticks her spear in the ground and puts her shield in front of her, she imediatly gains Hit me hard with 5 stacks, some damage received by nearby ally gods are directed to her, she cannot move or be stunned during the stance. It is broaken with direct damage to Athena.
*Range similar to Ymir ultimate

Damage reduction: 12/14/16/18/20%
Break damage: 300/400/500/600/700 (+50% of your physical protection and 50% of your magical protection)
Lasts 5s.
Mana cost: 90/95/100/105/110

Skill 3.2: Rally - 15s cooldown
Athena inspires her nearby allies, gaining movement and attack speed, also granting powers.

Lasts: 8s
Movement and attack speed bonus: 12/14/16/18/20%
Physical and magical power: 10/15/20/25/30

Ultimate 1: Call to arms - 120 s cooldown
During few seconds, she lifts her spear, summoning allies to battle, all ally heroes are sumonned behind her. Her(interrupts ultimate) and allies can be stopped with stun skills. She cannot moves during the call. Can be canceled by her (loses cooldown) or by ally gods individually.
*Range universal
*If u guys thinks that this ult is weak, maybe all allies gains hit me hard sttack 5.

Channel time: 3s
Mana cost: 80/90/100/110/120

EDIT 4

Ultimate 2: Athena's blessing - 70s
Athena blesses and ally (or herself), making him immune to all damage for a period of time.

Lasts: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s
Mana cost: 90/100/110/120/130

Ultimate 3: Athena's blessing (yeah, the same, just other effect) - 70s
Athena blesses and ally, directing all damage that he receives to her, he is also immune to crowd controls effects.

Lasts: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s
Mana cost: 90/100/110/120/130

Thx for attention, accepting suggestions, sorry if there is similar skills, and i dont have many experience with the game, and my english is bad too. Sorry.

EDIT 1
- Anti-troll: ultimate opicional cancel for ally gods.
EDIT 2
-Some major changes in the interface, easily to read, added mana cost, and more values, tryed balance numbers based on other gods and heroes from this and other games.
EDIT 3
-2 new passives possibilitys
EDIT 4
-new skills (and ultimates)

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 12, 2013 11:29am | Report
Maybe first 2 skills coldowns are too high, but dont pay atention to numbers, just the idea

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » May 12, 2013 12:05pm | Report
there good skills but alot of the numbers are unrealistic

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 12, 2013 12:12pm | Report
yeah, thats exactly what i meant, but is their job to put good numbers, and is a little proble, thx for liking the idea.

*When i say hero, i mean god, xD

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rafadias » May 12, 2013 12:25pm | Report
Fair enough, no dmg output at all, maybe a dmg buff as she ults.
"Alot of numbers unrealistic" that is true.

In every moba "Heroes" creating is a progressive work, keep looking to improve it

Rafadias

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 12, 2013 12:33pm | Report
Thx brother, i tryied to creat skills that need strategy, the spear of justice slow has a time with no normal attack, so u may not be able to kill if use too early, alone, call to arms cant be used anyware, in front of towers, u need to use carefully, maybe to kill a fire gient, to gank behind...and could appear a giant light in the skill, to the other team be able to see and defend...the phalanx used wrong can be deadly to u, u cant cancel, so u may die alone...she is the god of wisdom and strategy, so u need to think to play...

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 12, 2013 1:24pm | Report
I see a lot of trolls using her ult.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 12, 2013 1:28pm | Report
ha ha indeed, this is why u need wisdom, but to "fix this problem", just put an optional cancel for ally gods

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 12, 2013 11:24pm | Report
Some major changes guys, please take a new look, thx! sorry for "spam"

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » June 10, 2013 8:39pm | Report
So she came, dunno man, she kinda looks like mine in some skills, would be glad if they've read my topic, thx for response guys...

Khaldron

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }