Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anthro Egyptian gods you would like to see?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Anthro Egyptian gods you would like to see? 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 17, 2014 1:58am | Report

that wasn't criticism, that was assuming things that weren't correct. Yes, the **** god was unadvised, but talking about anthropomorphic Egyptian gods (which is basically the entire pantheon that we don't already have) and mentioning the Beetle-God and NOT talking about him having poop powers is fine. You over-reacted and you just need to face the fact that you did.

On the actual topic, I want me some Horus. See, I always imagined him as like a half-dead god cause from what I've read Ra stole all his worshipers (And, by smite's account, his symbol ;) ) so I think it'd be pretty cool to see him wearing like a hawk mask (similar to a plague doctor's) that is chipped and decrepit.

Zombie bird? I LIKE IT!
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }