Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anthro Egyptian gods you would like to see?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Anthro Egyptian gods you would like to see? 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 16, 2014 2:29am | Report
I would like to have the Dung Beetle god whoever he is. What Egyptian gods would you like to see that have unique animal anthro characteristics we haven't seen yet?
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 16, 2014 7:09am | Report
I'm not telling you to piss off with these **** ideas, but I really am.
Honestly it just seems like you're trolling this by shoving ideas involving **** in our faces every chance you can.
Just, try to come up with some ideas better than these.
I understand you are enthusiastic about this but please try to figure some better topics out.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 16, 2014 10:49am | Report
Sloogz wrote:

Honestly it just seems like you're trolling this by shoving ideas involving **** in our faces every chance you can.
I understand you are enthusiastic about this but please try to figure some better topics out.

You're being an ***. He is just asking what egyptian gods that you want to see in the game. He isnt trolling. This is the "God & Item Idea" area of the forums.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 16, 2014 10:55am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

You're being an ***. He is just asking what egyptian gods that you want to see in the game. He isnt trolling. This is the "God & Item Idea" area of the forums.

Can't you tell?
All of his recent posts have had something to do with excrement.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 16, 2014 11:23am | Report
It's true he did, he made the roman god of fertilization. But the dung beetle god is actually named Khepri and he rolls the sun around the sky, not dung but seriously the gods about ****, a little too far...

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 16, 2014 2:25pm | Report
Sloogz wrote:

Sloogz, just drop it. I don't like the dung beetle because it is **** involved but because I like how Egyptian beetle art looks. I also want to see other antro egyptian gods that I prolly never heard of that would be cool as well. Are you always such an ***?

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 16, 2014 2:28pm | Report

It's true he did, he made the roman god of fertilization. But the dung beetle god is actually named Khepri and he rolls the sun around the sky, not dung but seriously the gods about ****, a little too far...

It would be awesome if he rolled a giant sun ball of death as a skill. CHOO CHOO, HERE COMES THE DUNK TRAIN!

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 16, 2014 4:15pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

It would be awesome if he rolled a giant sun ball of death as a skill. CHOO CHOO, HERE COMES THE DUNK TRAIN!

I'm just imagining this, but with the rolly-polly's from Bugs Life.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 16, 2014 4:20pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Sloogz, just drop it. I don't like the dung beetle because it is **** involved but because I like how Egyptian beetle art looks. I also want to see other antro egyptian gods that I prolly never heard of that would be cool as well. Are you always such an ***?

Christ, excuse me for disliking your ideas.
Sorry for criticizing on a god idea forum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » March 16, 2014 7:04pm | Report
that wasn't criticism, that was assuming things that weren't correct. Yes, the **** god was unadvised, but talking about anthropomorphic Egyptian gods (which is basically the entire pantheon that we don't already have) and mentioning the Beetle-God and NOT talking about him having poop powers is fine. You over-reacted and you just need to face the fact that you did.

On the actual topic, I want me some Horus. See, I always imagined him as like a half-dead god cause from what I've read Ra stole all his worshipers (And, by smite's account, his symbol ;) ) so I think it'd be pretty cool to see him wearing like a hawk mask (similar to a plague doctor's) that is chipped and decrepit.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }