Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2 God Ideas! Nüma - The repairer, and the creater. Fu Xi - The inventor of writing, fishing, and traping. <--- (They're Chinese)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » 2 God Ideas! Nüma - The repairer, and the creater. Fu Xi - The inventor of writing, fishing, and traping. <--- (They're Chinese) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 18, 2013 5:35pm | Report
I know the title was long, but thanks for coming to read my idea, I have two deities that I wanted to put into one post because in mythology they are brother/sister or husband/wife. First I'll start with N�¼ma!

She is a woman with the torso of a woman and the lower body of a serpent. This also goes for Fu Xi, except he is a male.

Nüma will be a magical, not sure if long-range or melee yet.

Passive: Mending Embrace - Allies within 30 feet of her have their HP5 increased by 10. Constructs have 20% of N�¼ma's defense's. Also, If Fu Xi is on the team then her magical power is increased by 25.

1: Create Archer - N�¼ma creates an archer that will stay within 20 feet of her, archers have the same health as archers with the phoenix buff. They will never de-spawn, except when killed. Archers deal magical damage capable of doing 25/50/75/100/125 magical damage.

2: Summon Fighter - N�¼ma summons a melee fighter, that will stay within 20 feet of her, melee fighters have the same health as melee fighter's with the phoenix buff.They will never de-spawn, except when killed. Melee fighters deal 25/75/100/125/150 magical damage.

3: Warp Blood - Being the creator, N�¼ma warps all the blood in a cone in front of her stunning the enemy for 1.5 seconds and slowing them 15%, Allies in the cone get a 15% movement speed buff that lasts for 6/6.5/7/8/9 second and get 125/200/250/300/450 health back (her minions get the health back, but not the speed buff) also they then bleed doing 10/20/30/45/50 every .5 seconds for 6/6.5/7/7.5/9 (+45% magical power)

4: Breaking Heaven: Being so busy fighting, N�¼ma forgot to repair the Wall of Heaven, Heaven Spews forth in an area (as big as He Bo's ult) dealing 250/350/450/550/650 damage (+100% magical power) and slowing the enemy by 25% for 4/5/6/8/10 seconds.

---- I'll add Fu Xi later! ----

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 18, 2013 7:19pm | Report
I'm lost with Fu Xi, not sure what I want him to be like. Here is a link to the info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Xi

Give me an idea or create your own. One thing, his passive needs to be intertwined with Nüma.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 18, 2013 9:06pm | Report
Add salmons and stuff.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 18, 2013 9:36pm | Report
Wow I never thought of that (sarcasm)! That's not what I mean, I might do him tomorrow but today I spent all my creative juices on Nüma and Fortuna.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 20, 2013 8:10am | Report
The only OP thing here is the ultimate (and a little bit of the passive, the whole additional 20 mp5 thing.) The ultimate would be better if it didn't have a blind (seriously, whats up with all these blinds, I for one find it annoying.) IMO and 100% magical power seems a bit much.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 20, 2013 3:02pm | Report
Well a
Ao Kuang's ult uses 120% magical power, andi'll remove the blind. And lower the passive.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }