Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your [VEL] Moments!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your [VEL] Moments! 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 20, 2013 10:56pm | Report
[VEL] As you know is the laughing emote. Have you ever been in the mode to just grin the whole game. Trolling your enemy with constant [VEL] by feeling proud knowing that what your doing is making the team win? Or just feeling op towards your opponent.

I've just gotten in a domintation game. It was a real gg. We defended hard. They attacked hard. But of course with my constant tower stealing as kali. It was no prob. Their Ao was solo defending the the only tower they had so I felt like I wanted to take it from him. My tactic was. Kept poking ao. Even if he kills me over and over again. Because once his low health he has to choose between leaving or stay. If he stayed he would get one shot from my 2. If he leaves. I'd take the tower easily. So of course the smart thing to do is to not feed me and leave. In that whole process of my tower stealing I'd always [VEL] at ao when he comes back seeing his tower was taken. The whole game I did that to Ao. The feeling of being a troll taking the tower away like that even though I fed. As long as I did some damage to Ao or tower I was happy I kept on [VEL] him till the and of course we won. 200+ points still in the bank to. X3
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 21, 2013 12:47am | Report
I was Artemis, stuck in Hades's ult. I got trapped, and then an enemy Hercules tried to kill steal with his Driving Strike.

I survived and got pulled out, saving my life.

A split second later, Thanatos came out of the air and landed exactly where I was half a second ago.

Almost at the same time, the enemy Ao's ult thundered through the same space.

I survived and recalled to base without dying.

And that's why you don't killsteal, folks!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 21, 2013 1:35am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I was Artemis, stuck in Hades's ult. I got trapped, and then an enemy Hercules tried to kill steal with his Driving Strike.

I survived and got pulled out, saving my life.

A split second later, Thanatos came out of the air and landed exactly where I was half a second ago.

Almost at the same time, the enemy Ao's ult thundered through the same space.

I survived and recalled to base without dying.

And that's why you don't killsteal, folks!

Maybe... just maybe... That Herc was a double agent!! :O

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » October 21, 2013 2:32am | Report
Whenever I steal buffs from the enemy team , delivering the last hit,just makes me burst into laughing .

When a Freya is using her ultimate on me and I just use my 2 as Chang'e and carry on .

Just the looks on people's (or gods' faces) when they are caught on Ares' No Escape and they know they have no escape and they will die for sure .

Lokis missing their ultimates , it's just funny .

Fenrirs missing their ultimates , even more funny .

Hel trolling Sobek , Fenrir etc .

And especially yesterday's MOTD , we all went Ymir and man it was fun .I built full damage + penetration .It was all about who delivered the first freeze .Then another 4 on the way and even the tankiest of the tanks would've been dead for sure .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Blissey1 » October 21, 2013 6:08am | Report
every single time I juke the entire enemy team on Chang'e with my dancing skills.

one arena match, I was at like 20% health and just outside our portal and in full retreat. There was an enemy Agni pursuing me, and he began unloading his meteors.

first meteor hits me, I survive with about 5% health and Moonflower Danced off some of the damage.

I dart to the side with Crescent Moon Dance and his second meteor misses.

he uses his third, and I Moonlit Waltz, blocking both it and their Neith's World Weaver that I hadn't even noticed coming.

and I made it back to base!

Teehee!

Blissey1

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » October 21, 2013 7:47am | Report
I always 'VEL' after I drop a wall in someones face just as they charge.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » October 21, 2013 1:18pm | Report
Quoted:
I've just gotten in a domintation game. It was a real gg. We defended hard. They attacked hard. But of course with my constant tower stealing as kali. It was no prob. Their Ao was solo defending the the only tower they had so I felt like I wanted to take it from him. My tactic was. Kept poking ao. Even if he kills me over and over again. Because once his low health he has to choose between leaving or stay. If he stayed he would get one shot from my 2. If he leaves. I'd take the tower easily. So of course the smart thing to do is to not feed me and leave. In that whole process of my tower stealing I'd always [VEL] at ao when he comes back seeing his tower was taken. The whole game I did that to Ao. The feeling of being a troll taking the tower away like that even though I fed. As long as I did some damage to Ao or tower I was happy I kept on [VEL] him till the and of course we won. 200+ points still in the bank to. X3

What if ao just went b whenever he killed you and then came back before you re spawned?
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 21, 2013 6:42pm | Report
noctuum wrote:

What if ao just went b whenever he killed you and then came back before you re spawned?

well I was actually lucky. The times that he B after he killed me is when the timer was like 5 seconds. And Since I lvled up my 1 most I was faster than Ao's 2. Which took only 3 seconds to get to tower and it only took 10 seconds less to finish tower. While Ao had 3 seconds to heal and 5 seconds + to get to tower. It also help that some of the times I died is when I tower dive just to peel off health on it. So it was already half down when Ao left. That's what you call strategy!

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 21, 2013 6:43pm | Report
My [VEL] moment is whenever I'm Ra.
That is the sound of edible heaven.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » October 22, 2013 10:51pm | Report
Was playing as Apollo, was ganked by Thanatos while my ultimate was down. Had low health (about to die) but got my two off and was able to get into my tower.

I'm sure you can see whats gonna happen.

Thanatos uses his ultimate to try and dive me, but I use my three right when he launches towards me and juke him, leaving him defenseless right next to my tower. Cue the tower killing him as he desperately tries to kill me (because when you're tower diving who doesn't go into the mindset of "worth it" so long as they get a kill?)

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }