Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your favourite and least favourite game mode?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your favourite and least favourite game mode? 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 26, 2013 6:31am | Report
Favourite : Arena .It's just raw Smite , more team play , more kills , easier to reach higher levels and easier to get more cash .The fight is all taken most of the time in one place and mages are at their best in this game mode .

Least Favourite : Conquest .It's just terribly annoying . It takes a lifetime to get to a higher level and actually upgrade my god to my will .People are raging and arguing over nothing , it takes a lifetime to finish the match and many more reasons .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 26, 2013 8:59am | Report
Fav is Arena, because its unique to Smite. Least fav is conquest, because its in every moba.
Disclaimer: Never played 1v1 and don't plan to unless I know the person.
Arena, Domination, 3v3, Conquest.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 26, 2013 3:03pm | Report
Favorite: Assault. I love being randomly placed as a god (especially having the ultimate god pack). I also love that it's kind of a scaled down Conquest, so it usually doesn't take forever to finish a game. Also usually not too hard for either side to make a good comeback. I've played plenty of games where it seemed like we were going to lose, but when we worked together and killed off the enemy team, we were able to make a nice push to win the match and vice versa.

I honestly haven't played Dom, 3v3, or 1v1. Been wanting to try 3v3 and Dom, but never got around to it. 1v1 isn't really my type of play style in such a game because I enjoy epic team fights.

So I have to say my least favorite is probably Conquest. I actually enjoy the game mode, but I've pretty much stopped playing it because it can be a very long game mode and frankly, there tend to be a lot more whiners and ragers in Conquest. People talking **** and how much everyone else other than them sucks. Yeah, you get it in every game mode, but I've seen it happen way more in Conquest. Then again, on the flip side, sometimes I can't blame their frustration if you have a teammate who's clearly not playing smart and just ruins the entire match.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 27, 2013 3:13pm | Report
My order is probably

Arena
3v3 Joust
1v1 Joust
Domination
Conquest

Arena is just one big, action packed teamfight. No nonsense, no ****, just play the game.

Conquest, omg. I hate conquest. It's long, tedious, and it tends to be way too slow throughout the entire game.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 27, 2013 3:29pm | Report
Conquest is my personal favorite. The game may be hard, but when you win, it's way rewarding. My second favorite is Assault, followed by Arena, Domination, 3v3 and 1v1.

Assault: It's the whatever game mode. You get an random god, a random team.
Arena: Kill them all. Fun with friends.
Domination: Good with you have good team mates, which isn't my case.
3v3: There are scrubs from 1v1 in here. But it's a great game mode tho.
1v1: Scrubs.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aerodramatic » November 30, 2013 4:19am | Report
For me its just the other way round. I love conquest because its the most strategic and i can go jungle. Least of all i like domination because i dont know why. I have 180 conquest matches and only 10 domination matches. Cheers
Favourite Gods:
Loki, Fenrir, Tyr, Xbalanque
Favourite roles:
Jungle, fed Adc

Aerodramatic

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }