Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xbox One

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Xbox One 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oldusmanus » January 26, 2015 12:17pm | Report
Hi, I am new to smite, but am quickly becoming a big fan.

Unlike probably most of you I am a console guy and I play Smite with my controller.

I am a casual player and would like to play with other less serious players on the Xbox when it becomes available.

If you are just playing for fun and will be playing on the Xbox give me a shout!!
It was self defence!!! the orphanage attacked me...

oldusmanus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 26, 2015 12:37pm | Report
Hello, welcome to SmiteFire. I play on PC, but if you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask and i'll try to help

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oldusmanus » January 26, 2015 1:21pm | Report
Thx for the offer :) will take you up on that.

But for now I am only doing Arena and 3v3. Want to learn the game properly, Played allot of LoL but it was a couple years ago. Really liking this new approach to MOBA.

oldusmanus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » January 26, 2015 3:35pm | Report
Damn, Geo, you beat me to it :P

Anyways, welcome to Smitefire, Oldus. Glad to have you here, and if you're looking for some other players to play with, we do have an in game clan, where it's very easy to find people to que with.

Just ask for an invite here and one of our wonderful officers will set you up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oldusmanus » January 27, 2015 12:20am | Report
Good to know, didn't know about the in game clan :P best to look better through the website hehe

I usually play on Wednesday will check the in game clan and see if you guys have the patience to queue with a noob.

oldusmanus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 27, 2015 6:14am | Report
oldusmanus wrote:

Thx for the offer :) will take you up on that.

But for now I am only doing Arena and 3v3. Want to learn the game properly, Played allot of LoL but it was a couple years ago. Really liking this new approach to MOBA.

I wouldn't reccommend CQ atm because it's going to be changing pretty big. also assault is a fun game mode to paly too and siege etc.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oldusmanus » January 27, 2015 6:52am | Report
Yeah started playing, got a bit familiar with Ullr and Freya trying to understand jungle routes etc and then I read that season two patch is is on its way, so then I decided to just arena and do 3v3.

Assault, not a big fan of it, I have probably been having bad luck but every time I play there is one or two people that go afk so I don't bother anymore....

oldusmanus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }