Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Will they ever fix the Hades bug?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Will they ever fix the Hades bug? 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » April 30, 2013 10:24pm | Report
Ok so this is not that big of a problem for me but sometimes it's just frustrating.

I'm talking about the damn bug when you use "Death From Below" with hades. You know when you go litteraly BELOW and never come back up haha? I remember i found this bug waaay back when i like started to play Hades. I also remember Hi-Rez saying that they fixed it but i still get the bug. Now i wonder, is anybody else still having this prooblem? I mean it would be awesome if no one could see you while the bug is on but you are the only one who can't so i guess it just makes it harder. Comon Hi-Rez!
"LIVE THE GAME" -DetoxiumAngelyc [DeA]

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 30, 2013 10:39pm | Report
I never encountered it before, perhaps you're the only gal that encounters this sort of problem! Maybe you simply confused the ground for the air. Hm...?

Perhaps it's because only you encounter this problem because you play nothing but hades.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » April 30, 2013 10:50pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

I never encountered it before, perhaps you're the only gal that encounters this sort of problem! Maybe you simply confused the ground for the air. Hm...?

Perhaps it's because only you encounter this problem because you play nothing but hades.

Wtf, hahaha yeah right...Naah, im sure more people has the same problem or at least HAD it, cause Hi-Rez told they fixed it in one patch and it really was this same bug im talking about cause they described it very well there. I forgot to write that it doesn't bug at all often now compared to back then but when it does it's damn irritating.

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 30, 2013 10:58pm | Report
Time wise bugs are harder to program. They fixed most of the timings from most things, perhaps it was your fault that you attempted to jump in middle of a wall, or simply a spot between two barriers that the devs hasn't quite fixed yet....I, for sure haven't encountered this bug at all.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » April 30, 2013 11:07pm | Report
Yeah i dont find any other good explanation haha. Or maybe you're the only one that doesn't have the bug ;)

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 30, 2013 11:08pm | Report
Actually. I think you're the one of the only few that actually encounters that bug because you jumped differently.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » April 30, 2013 11:10pm | Report
I really have to stop jumping differently :'(...haha

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 30, 2013 11:11pm | Report
Ha I guess so. You have to stop jumping between barriers. That's your problem!

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AZYOX » April 30, 2013 11:15pm | Report
Damn i'm dumb! :( haha

AZYOX

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 30, 2013 11:20pm | Report
Yup. How dumb of you to realize that stuff.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }