Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Why does scylla suck...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Why does scylla suck... 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pantiesremoved » March 30, 2014 8:00pm | Report
She's pretty garbage, yea shes good vs noobs, good if your fed obviously, shes amazing late game in teamfights

But the reason shes garbage is this....

You CANT clear harpies with her. Every mid laner can clear mid camps on their own very early. Not only that, we all agree her waveclear is beyond garbage, if you get pushed hard early ( which everyone does ) you go behind in gold. If jungler helps mid push on top of that, you go behind in gold.

Unless your against someone affraid to push, yea shes good. but her waveclear needs adjusting seriously.

pantiesremoved

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 30, 2014 8:11pm | Report
You can ask Shavul for clarification, but she is actually really great.

The only problem? Duo lane. Try it. Duo lane Scylla. I'm telling you it's the best thing in existence. Right Shavul?

But no, that's not the only way she's good. When I play her, I usually start out with Vamperic Shroud, Teir 1 Shoes and a magic potion. Use the magic potion when you get into your lane. Note that Scylla is NOT AT ALL AGGRESSIVE EARLY GAME...well unless you're fed. In any case, go nuts! The magic potion helps greatly with early game wave clear and should last you until you get your first magical item (in my case CDR shoes). Try it, she's not completely useless. Now if you get ganked by a fenrir...that's a whole different story...

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 30, 2014 8:16pm | Report
She's actually decent in mid lane except her early wave clear is pretty bad. I don't use her much tbh just have recently for worshippers.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 30, 2014 8:17pm | Report
She can clear very easily. Place crush, then Sic Em, then detonate. It'll nuke the harpies pretty far down. That combo has just as much damage as Agni does.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 30, 2014 8:59pm | Report
What. Scylla is fantastic. Her damage and root are crazy!
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 30, 2014 10:22pm | Report
I played her once and got bored, same with ullr :D

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pantiesremoved » March 30, 2014 10:34pm | Report
if you think she can clear harpies you clearly havnt played her that much, and she is the worst pusher EARLY game, yes she scales very quickly once she gets her first item, but levels 1-5 she simply cant push with gods like ra or hades or poseidon etc, even if u land 2 crush, it barely drops the wave early levels.

Ive played her enough and she is my fav and most played character, even if u place perfect crush and aa minions nonstop you just cant compete with most of the mages early levels, and you lose alot of gold in your tower

pantiesremoved

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 30, 2014 11:02pm | Report
Like I said, magic potion start. Or even hog start! Magic potion start gets the wave below 25% for me, where are you at?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 30, 2014 11:04pm | Report
Yes she may have a weak early game, but her late game is incredibly strong. So no she does not suck. I honestly think she is one of the more balanced gods released, due to the fact she has a weak early and strong late, the only thing slightly op on her would be her teleport.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pantiesremoved » March 31, 2014 12:44am | Report
im only level 24, so maybe im still learning, the magical potion, is this a common start at higher levels ? I always feel like its "wasted gold" though I will try it for sure, I really wanna try to make her early game much better, I normally play poseidon, anubis, ra, ao kuang and there just easy mode early game cus they pretty much almost 1 shot minion waves already

pantiesremoved

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }