Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who are the top 5 jungler and solo lane Pros

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Who are the top 5 jungler and solo lane Pros 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » August 24, 2016 7:13pm | Report
I've really been out of the loop for the smite pro league. Too much stuff going on and I keep missing out on the SPL. I don't even know whose winning or able to keep up with any of em.

That being said. Just asking what the title says.
I like watching Adjusting I believe and Homiefe. Pretty awesome.
And of course Weak3n is solid in my personal opinion

I don't know any solo lane pros.
Mostly just Cyclone and Matty.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » August 24, 2016 7:55pm | Report
Adapting is a pretty good for jungler too, albiet he doesnt upload videos. Just watch any previous video with Panthera in it and watch Adaptings plays.

Solo lane is kindve tough considering I dont see too many streamers do solo lane. Enemy's solo lane is pretty good, and of course I always recommend to watch Panthera.

For teams I gotta say that Panthera are #1 by far. They won Worlds last time and are Champions. Enemy is doing pretty good too. Soar and Most Wanted are good as well. Paradigm have been falling off a bit recently but their previous plays before Dreamhack were really good and were able to tie with Panthera. I keep on hearing EnVyUs doing better after their falloff but I have yet to see them back on the stage.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » August 24, 2016 8:16pm | Report
It'd be really nice if they streamed a lot more for community help.
I always have to watch:
Weak3n for the jungle.
DmBrandon for Solo
And Incon because he's Incon.
Of course DukeSloth is one of my favorites.
And FrostFangs is a good dude

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » August 24, 2016 8:39pm | Report
Incon streams im pretty sure.

EDIT: Ignore I said that. My bad.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » August 25, 2016 10:20am | Report
Personally I only enjoy watching Smitten playing Smite. Her commentary is funny and, but serious enough at the same time, to keep my attention. All the other ones are so "full of themselfs" (even Incon) that I'm not so fund of...
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }