Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

When people surrender in my team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » When people surrender in my team. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NinjasWrath » August 18, 2013 3:43am | Report
1st thing is I did want to put this in the "people surrender too quickly" thread but as I finished typing my post I noticed how long it is and wanted to make it my own post cause it would probably wouldn't be read by most people in the other thread)
Here we go: I'v noticed something that's really annoying about people surrendering in my team.
Unless I got a friend that will F7 with me, we're pretty much dead cause I like building my Freya like this: Shoes of Focus --> Demonic Grip --> Fatalis --> Rod of Tahuti --> Polynomicon --> Bancroft's Talon for a mid-end game serious dmg.
As for skills I go Pulse --> Banish --> Irradiate --> Pulse --> Valkyrie's Discretion And from there I max Pulse followed by Irradiate and then Banish.
(Obviously I put points into Valkyrie's Discretion whenever I can)
With this build I farm gold with a ranged distance until I get Demonic Grip and Fatalis both to level 3. And that's the point where I can start my killing machine going.
Up to this point people think I'm an easy target cause I don't deal THAT much magic dmg and I die about 0~5 times. (I die a-lot more if gank'ed propperly by the opposite team.)
An average game of Conquest would take me 15 mins to get into this situation by farming minions alone, assuming I'm not dying too much and we can keep a good defense in my lane.
So if I'm playing with a friend then it's fine cause he can protect me while I'm farming gold.
And even if we both die or feed, I know that the team cannot surrender unless we both determine it's a total-loss game and there's no point playing.
The thing is... without a friend... people see me with like 1-6 at 17 mins and they cryyyy surrendering like dem cry babies and it's 4-1 vote and we loose.
If I'm lucky there is at least one decent player who belives this isn't over yet and I manage to get my half-build and the kills go amazing.
I can start with Shoes of the Magi and Rod of Tahuti, while maxing Irradiate 1st and be a glass cannon with a close range for those early game kills, but I don't fully enjoy my Freya that way.
IGN: NINJASWRATH.
Playing in Europe matches.

NinjasWrath

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }