Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What's Your Worst Smite Experience?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What's Your Worst Smite Experience? 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 15, 2014 2:58am | Report
I think by far it would be when I had just started playing, and I would go solo, and find 2 players from the enemy team in solo instead of one. This happened a bunch. Apart from that, insta-lockers, those people that insist Loki is a great mid and people that don't communicate are also annoying. Please, share your funny/annoying experiences below. :)
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UndeadTryHard » April 15, 2014 3:49am | Report
I just started my first game in conquest. I was motivated because I've been playing League before. I called top lane, and the whole lobby started raging about me. They said I should go back to League. I took Agni and played against AO on loong lane. After 8 min. my team stood 4/24/0. Guess what ... lol I had 4 kills and 2 deaths and immediatly my team started to rage about me because the Top Agni on loong lane ruined the game . After raging and raging my Team wanted to surrender except one of them. I wanted to surrender but I was that new that I didnt know where to click. So we played a paintfull match 32 min. loong.

UndeadTryHard

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » April 15, 2014 3:57am | Report
@undeadtryhard: that is probebly the worst first smite expierence i've heard of. However that only means it can get better.
I do recommand learing the terms of smite however, it can save you from a lot of rage.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » April 15, 2014 4:18am | Report
When I couldn't defend my ESL 1v1 wc title and lost as cupid against wukong (hun batz) in the quarterfinal - that was in 2012 and it still makes me sad
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UndeadTryHard » April 15, 2014 4:53am | Report
All4Games wrote:

@undeadtryhard: that is probebly the worst first smite expierence i've heard of. However that only means it can get better.
I do recommand learing the terms of smite however, it can save you from a lot of rage.

Yeah sure.. but when I look back to it I just have to laugh :3
I already know the meta. That was the first what I did after that match : searching the meta in the internet. I dont think that you can save yourself from any rage because there are always those Players. Those Players wich are arguing like " You did It wrong . I'd have acted smarter" ( and thats the polite way.. lol ).

UndeadTryHard

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 15, 2014 5:21am | Report
Well... I was really ashamed at my teammates this one time in arena as Hades.

4 of them were gold and I was the only one who wasn't. And yet... I was the one who carried, went 15/5 and won the game. I was SO disappointed! :(
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 15, 2014 5:25am | Report

I called top lane

Top lane? Go back to Runescape nub!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 15, 2014 5:43am | Report
I just thought of another one from one of my first few matches in smite: when I played against the smurf that got a Pentakill within a minute of the match starting. That team won in 5 minutes. It hurt.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 15, 2014 5:49am | Report
It was my last Conquest match in the normal queue. I got the 1st pick - Athena and called support, didn't locked in and waited for the rest of the guys to make their picks like a decent Smite player. Somebody picked Agni, called mid, another one picked Ne Zha and the two "expert guys" picked Hades and Xbalanque.

I said to myself: "fine, Hades goes solo, I'm with Xbalanque." WRONG!

As the match started I got called names after going to the lane where I should've went(long one) and got sent to solo because the expert guys were in a party. It seems that being in a party allows you to do anything you want, including not reading the freaking lobby chat. After being called names and especially noob because I picked Athena, I went to solo lane against Guan Yu.

All went well, got my opponent underleveled and got the 1st blood on the jungler. The experts didn't stopped from bashing me for one moment, the newest reason was because I was building damage after BoV. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO BUILD ?? Full tank with no waveclear and no way to kill my opponent?

I got called names for not ganking their lane (is the solo supposed to do that?), I got called names for not using my ultimate on them when I used it on Ne Zha and got a triple, I got called names for stealing kills. All of this while they were feeding.

I promised myself I'll never play ****quest again... and I kept my promise except a few 5v5 premades.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » April 15, 2014 6:52am | Report
Romanians wrote:

It was my last Conquest match in the normal queue. I got the 1st pick - Athena and called support, didn't locked in and waited for the rest of the guys to make their picks like a decent Smite player. Somebody picked Agni, called mid, another one picked Ne Zha and the two "expert guys" picked Hades and Xbalanque.

I said to myself: "fine, Hades goes solo, I'm with Xbalanque." WRONG!

As the match started I got called names after going to the lane where I should've went(long one) and got sent to solo because the expert guys were in a party. It seems that being in a party allows you to do anything you want, including not reading the freaking lobby chat. After being called names and especially noob because I picked Athena, I went to solo lane against Guan Yu.

All went well, got my opponent underleveled and got the 1st blood on the jungler. The experts didn't stopped from bashing me for one moment, the newest reason was because I was building damage after BoV. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO BUILD ?? Full tank with no waveclear and no way to kill my opponent?

I got called names for not ganking their lane (is the solo supposed to do that?), I got called names for not using my ultimate on them when I used it on Ne Zha and got a triple, I got called names for stealing kills. All of this while they were feeding.

I promised myself I'll never play ****quest again... and I kept my promise except a few 5v5 premades.

Arena is the best mode made for man <3
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }