Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What's your greatest weakness in Smite?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What's your greatest weakness in Smite? 26 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » April 8, 2014 9:33am | Report
What it says in the title.

It'll also be a good thread to have other people help you with your weakness as well.

My weakness would be my scaredy attitude. I always chicken out instead of helping while my team-mate is being chewed upon by assassins (specifically, Loki and Thanatos)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ancestors » April 8, 2014 9:57am | Report
Athena and Tyr are my weakness, not for the god, the taunt and the knockback so many times cancell my habilities literally, i can see the ALL the animations and sound, even if i use a leap i can see me leap and land but then the abilitie is cancelled (without cost of mana and cd) by these abilities, i can't do nothing vs this

Ancestors

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 8, 2014 11:14am | Report
Tyr because many times Beads don't work against his Fearless whatever, no matter how much I mash Q or E.

Arachne when playing gods that lack mobility. Not even Beads+ Sprint can help me. That thought that I could be dragged to hell at any given point makes me play all chicken mode.

Also, those moments when I lose my self control and I go all in, sometimes I get them kills, other times I die terribly.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 8, 2014 12:23pm | Report
Romanians, you can only fearless before he grabs you, if I remember correctly.

Anyway my weakness are high dive champions when I'm playing a mage. I don't like playing mages without speed or escapes because I just can't stand a kali or bakasura getting a free kill any time they look at me funny.

Another weakness is my refusal to do conquest, the only game mode that most people consider "matters", because I find it too long and stressful if you start to lose.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 8, 2014 12:35pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Hi-rez "fixed" that a few patches ago and we should now supposedly beads out of Fearless, Arachne ult etc, but it doesn't always work properly.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 8, 2014 12:42pm | Report
Being good

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » April 8, 2014 12:57pm | Report
matchmaking. it's the only thing that gets me to lose a match.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » April 8, 2014 1:13pm | Report
My weakness would be how I feel that I have to help my teammates, no matter my health or mana. And whenever I try but they still get killed I always feel bad.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » April 8, 2014 1:33pm | Report
My weakness is that I don't listen to my teammates all the time. I'm so focused on playing the game that sometimes I ignore everybody.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » April 8, 2014 2:16pm | Report
I have a hard time telling when to go all in and when to stop, usually ill go in till everyones Dead or die.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }