Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What is your favorite Smite moment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What is your favorite Smite moment 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NKE07 » February 28, 2018 4:25am | Report
I was playing Xing Tian support in a 50 minute ranked game. We had just got a pick and started to try and siege their middle pheonix. The fight went bad though and we ended up losing our solo and our jungle, I had to dash out with about 300 HP and run back through the jungle as 4 of them pushed to our mid T2. Our Scylla was under tower waiting to defend and our ADC had to back. Instead of backing myself I stayed in the jungle beside the T2 and waited. As they got to our tower line I jumped out, hit a 3 man knock and root to set up a 3 man Scylla ult to give her the triple, then she was able to get the deicide kill right after. It took a situation where it looked like we were about to lose, and turned it into the enemy surrendering a short time after.

NKE07
<Bodyguard>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }