Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What did I miss?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What did I miss? 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Revenant7755 » March 26, 2020 1:17pm | Report
I just returned back to Smite-What happened since the start of season 7?

Revenant7755

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 26, 2020 1:28pm | Report
A lot of stuffs like buff on Devo, Bastet and Odin """Rework""" and of course a trash """T5""" launched recently.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Revenant7755 » March 26, 2020 1:33pm | Report
Whats T5? Also I know the full rework done on those gods but I heard they got additional changes, which I'm not sure of.

Revenant7755

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 26, 2020 2:01pm | Report
Hou yi """t5""". And they were just adjusted (nerfed) but no major changes.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Revenant7755 » March 26, 2020 2:13pm | Report
Ok thanks.

Revenant7755

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » March 26, 2020 10:58pm | Report
T5 stands for Tier 5; all skins are given a tier based on what they do: recolors are T1, while the more elaborate skins that add new affects and/or animations are T5. Basically the higher the tier, the more expensive the skin.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 27, 2020 4:54am | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

T5 stands for Tier 5; all skins are given a tier based on what they do: recolors are T1, while the more elaborate skins that add new affects and/or animations are T5. Basically the higher the tier, the more expensive the skin.

T5 usually are skins that change during the match and also have animated cards. But this Hou yi skin has a mediocre change (to not say horrible), bad voice pack, trash card and the only special effect to justify why it is a T5 is the ulti.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » March 27, 2020 5:05am | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

To further elaborate on this, according to Smite Wiki:

Quoted:
God skins are separated in different tiers, each tier having more customized elements and higher cost than the previous one.

• Tier 1: These skins generally cost 100 Gems or 9500 Favor, consist of color changed or "recolored" versions of the default skins, and use the default skin's voice pack. Sometimes these skins come with custom visual effects. Example: Toxic Caress Arachne, Incinerator Agni.

• Tier 2: These skins generally cost 250 Gems, consist of minor model changes and upgrades from the default skins, and use the default skin's voice pack. Example: Valkyrie Freya, Crimson Death Kali.

• Tier 3: These skins generally cost 400 Gems. They are model changes with a different theme than the original's. They may also have minor special visual effects, animation changes, and often include a custom voice pack. Example: Blind Vengeance Nemesis, Brynhildr Bacchus.

• Tier 4: These skins generally cost 600/750 Gems. They are full model changes with a different theme than the original's that include major animation changes, new special visual effects, and always have a custom voice pack. Example: HeBro He Bo, Elite Agent Apollo.

• Tier 5: These are special limited skins that come with unique cosmetic features that no other skins have. Example: Archon Thanatos, Ragnarok Force X Thor.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Revenant7755 » March 27, 2020 5:32am | Report
Oh thats what you mean. Yea I agree the new skin for Hou yi is overall trash. But I never knew there were different classifications of skins. I usually just referred to them as 100, 250, 400 or 750 skins or regular, mastery, exclusive, and unlimited skins lol.

Revenant7755

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » March 27, 2020 6:11am | Report
Revenant7755 wrote:

I just returned back to Smite-What happened since the start of season 7?

https://www.smitegame.com/news/season-7-update-notes/

https://www.smitegame.com/news/the-ascendant-warrior-7-2-update-notes/

https://www.smitegame.com/news/grim-omens-7-3-update-notes/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GimjkYjlwsM&list=PLqEVl7HdnTrjA06bolX7wCoe3qaoHI5T7

https://www.youtube.com/user/SmiteVOD/videos
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }