Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What are the Towers Attack Speed?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What are the Towers Attack Speed? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yeahKumbhakarna » October 6, 2016 4:59pm | Report
Hi I was just wondering what the actual time between a towers shots are, and if the time between the shots speed at any as the continuously hit the same target? Or even if anyone knows a towers DPS, that would be great to know also.

yeahKumbhakarna

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yeahKumbhakarna » October 6, 2016 6:47pm | Report
Can someone please answer my question and not just look at the post?

yeahKumbhakarna

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 6, 2016 9:53pm | Report
I don't know the actual rate of fire for the towers, but I do know that the longer you stay under a tower the more powerful their shots are. The actual formula is 0.2d * (t + 4) where d is the base damage of the tower/phoenix and t is the number of the shot (ie: they do 20% more damage than the initial base damage each hit). The base damages vary, tier 1 towers sit at 170 damage, tier 2 at 230 and phoenixes at 300. Regenerated phoenixes will only do 50% of this damage though. I do believe they all have the same constant rate of fire (roughly 1 shot per second).

A good resource for this type of info is word of thoth btw.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » October 7, 2016 5:26pm | Report

Can someone please answer my question and not just look at the post?

Maybe people do not know the answer, just maybe.

Besides I think people can give a rough estimate in game to about one shot every 2 secs. 1 sec seems too short (sorry zilby).

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 8, 2016 10:34am | Report
Now that I think about it 1 attack per second is definitely too fast.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }