Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Vulcan... WHAT?!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Vulcan... WHAT?! 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 8, 2013 1:13pm | Report
Ok, so here's the last game I just played:

I was mid Poseidon against Vulcan, who was building tanky.

Everyone is aware that Vulcan can be played like a complete *****, right? Throw down your constructs, let the enemy take them out and not focus their minions, and then run up and do it again. He's the biggest troll in the game.

There are so many things wrong with him. Why would they make a construct builder a tank? Why would they make his constructs tanky AND do high damage? Why does his cannon have so much range? And why does it take two Gods to take him down? Yeah, it took me and a Neith to push him and even then we couldn't kill him. He was building tanky and yet his constructs were doing so much damage that I couldn't push him at all.

What... the hell? It should not take that much effort to take down a ***** OF A GOD!

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 8, 2013 1:17pm | Report
This was my complaint about him too lol

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Skbrvhvhyvr » March 10, 2013 12:44pm | Report
Minisentries. That is all.

Skbrvhvhyvr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » March 10, 2013 3:47pm | Report
Sounds like a typical TF2 game.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 10, 2013 4:20pm | Report
It's funny how I sold an earbud from TF2 to afford Ultimate God Pack in Smite.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 10, 2013 4:25pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Absolutely acceptable. Feel no regret from this decision... ever.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 10, 2013 4:44pm | Report
Quoted:

Nothing wrong with that. Trade some cosmetic overvalued tiny white bud that makes little notes fly around you ever 3 seconds for a 30 dollar god pack that lets you play a variety of fun new gods and playstyles and unlocks every character permanently? Sign me up!
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JokernSmites » March 13, 2013 2:18am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Sounds like a typical TF2 game.

I take it that you're a typical pub player from TF2. If you played lobby or even competitive you'd know that there is either 2 engineers in 1 game or no engineers at all, depending on if its 6v6 and 9v9.

JokernSmites

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JokernSmites » March 13, 2013 2:20am | Report
I used to hate on Vulcan but now hes one of my favourites. He is easy to deal with because most people dont know how to play him, just kite him out of range of his turrets and bam, hes got no defences left.

JokernSmites

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 13, 2013 7:58am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Ok, so here's the last game I just played:

I was mid Poseidon against Vulcan, who was building tanky.

Everyone is aware that Vulcan can be played like a complete *****, right? Throw down your constructs, let the enemy take them out and not focus their minions, and then run up and do it again. He's the biggest troll in the game.
I would not be surprised if they actually re-named Vulcan and gave him the title of
" GOD OF BEING ***** " I guess when it comes down to it, the game is all in fun and there are different play styles but damn does he get on my nerves. I don't usually start to get mad, It takes alot to annoy me in video games.

I think the reason he pisses me off so bad is because I imagine the guy playing him talking **** behind his computer. I just imagine him laughing thinking he is soooo pro with his turret drop. What pisses me off more is the turret is doing all the work so you basically don't do ****.

I never played a full tanky Vulcan like you have but it sounds like fun. He seems easy to play, I mean his one special can hit the minion wave while pushing him away from the wave to escape damage, along with that turret drop he seems like the perfect noob character to play with. I'm not calling everyone who uses him a noob I'm just calling vulcan as a character a noob. Its like people who use the grenade launcher on call of duty.

Lets just be glad I don't play against many vulcans so the only experience I have is about 4 times of him running away over and over. He never really kills me he just trys to then runs away, thats why I picture the little geek behind the computer laughing calling me a scrub.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }