Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ullr Patch Notes.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ullr Patch Notes. 32 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » March 18, 2014 1:26pm | Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YFT5iFYAbywAZKVcrAls8WRuEDlHxbc9FRdTor2eG5c/pub

Didn't see a thread up for this.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 1:43pm | Report
Wow, this patch has changed pretty much nothing, gameplay-wise.

Ullr looks overpowered, as usual. (Seriously, Artemis is becoming completely obsolete.) A leap, a 1.8 second stun, 50 bonus power or 40% attack speed as aself buff, on top of passive 25% attack speed/25% lifesteal from his ultimate, passive cooldown reduction, and waveclear.

What does he not have? He has mobility, utility, a very strong CC, innate sustain, wavclear, and multiple steroids, and an escape.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » March 18, 2014 1:45pm | Report
Average Hirez Style - releasing a god OP as effff so everyone buys it, then they nerf it 2 'weaks' (get it?!) later so no one can complain about it being op anymore.

I think my joke was quite good.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 18, 2014 1:47pm | Report
He doesn't have a lot of CC in caster form, and when in axe form it's single target only. But his damage is still pretty ridiculous.

Does he start with his ult, but rank 0, meaning no passive stats but still able to swap?

Or is it like a Nidalee type thing?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 18, 2014 1:53pm | Report
The stun on his axe seems a bit too much. Other than that, he seems okay.

EDIT: Oops, didn't notice that he has two steroids. And one is constant... and lifesteal... and a jump... okay.. now it's more like the usual newly released gods...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 2:15pm | Report
I think it's like Hel, you get the switch from level 1.

I agree with the OP-ness. Just...ugh.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » March 18, 2014 2:49pm | Report
Aside from apparent OP-ness (I'm no good with numbers, and as such hold judgement) the one thing I'm disappointed about with Ullr is that his speed boost in melee stance doesn't let him skate along the ground.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 18, 2014 3:11pm | Report
No Bastet remodel.

Ullr looks op a bit, looks snaggy and love the frosties, but I'll get him once he is not so stronk but his skills look pretty skill-shotty in ranged mode.

No ward sound removal.

The red communist overlords finally made their default Hades our default Hades.(touch Bakasura and I swear I will blow these commi bastards to smitherines!)

Sun Wukong skin is a must a buy for me, even though I don't like Sun Wukong :/ (Light Knight Tyr skin next pls ;) )

Tons of new load cards, so yay-hey on that!

Overall patch rating:6/10 Not bad but some disappointments.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 18, 2014 4:20pm | Report
I knew it! Melee to range stance!

But ya. About him, a hel copy. No real ult. :/
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » March 18, 2014 4:22pm | Report
I thimk ullr is gonna be just fine. He got many steroids but that pay off for only 1 CC that is single target and need to change to melee stance

Ranged : his 1 seems like a normal apollo. The 2 seems okay for a normal steroid. The 3 too seems just fine (though I don't know the scaling). His ult steroid seems not much, only 1/3 of artemis (even though constant) and for his ultimate

Melee : the stun is long, but once again, it's single target. A move speed buff seem doesn't do much. A jump also a normal thing. A lifesteal seems useless. He will never able to use melee except for the cc, chase or escape unless he wanted to build warrior that doesn't seem to have enough CC for that.

That's my opinion

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }