Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

To Hi-Rez about skins

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » To Hi-Rez about skins 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 14, 2013 2:04pm | Report
Hello everyone! I am here to point out some things that stood out to me with skins:
(1.) There are some skins that are only available for people that go to gaming conventions, I do not so no free skin for me :(, even then I would rather pay for some skins than passing them out. The Kali and the Artemis skins look amazing
(2.) The Christmas skins (Bacchus and Hel) are unavailable now, I would pay 800, 600 or 400 gems for and I know a lot of other people would as well (the Bacchus skin looks truly amazing and I main him :roll: )
(3.) Ra got his 5th skin, Cupid got a 4th skin but there are gods that only got a really weird recolor (Vulcan and Neith, it is personal preference tho)
With all the respect Hi-Rez I do not consider these to be a very good decisions since you pass up money and I don't get to play as Santa :(
On the other side you guys are the most awesome game developers ever :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 14, 2013 2:28pm | Report

Hello everyone! I am here to point out some things that stood out to me with skins:
(1.) There are some skins that are only available for people that go to gaming conventions, I do not so no free skin for me :(, even then I would rather pay for some skins than passing them out. The Kali and the Artemis skins look amazing
(2.) The Christmas skins (Bacchus and Hel) are unavailable now, I would pay 800, 600 or 400 gems for and I know a lot of other people would as well (the Bacchus skin looks truly amazing and I main him :roll: )
(3.) Ra got his 5th skin, Cupid got a 4th skin but there are gods that only got a really weird recolor (Vulcan and Neith, it is personal preference tho)
With all the respect Hi-Rez I do not consider these to be a very good decisions since you pass up money and I don't get to play as Santa :(

NEVER USE COLOR FFS

1) plenty of chances to get those skins without going to conventions...

2) it was anounced with enough time in advance to buy the skins.

3) more skins are made for a certain god if that god is played a lot. also they want more skins for the starter gods since everyone has them.
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 14, 2013 10:49pm | Report

1) plenty of chances to get those skins without going to conventions...

2) it was anounced with enough time in advance to buy the skins.

3) more skins are made for a certain god if that god is played a lot. also they want more skins for the starter gods since everyone has them.

1) how do you get chosen?
2) I didn't even knew that smite existed back than and how is it worthed to them? They could earn money with skins
3) cupid is no starter god but he gets skins all over the place.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 15, 2013 12:03am | Report

1) how do you get chosen?
2) I didn't even knew that smite existed back than and how is it worthed to them? They could earn money with skins
3) cupid is no starter god but he gets skins all over the place.

1) I'm a caster/streamer

2) well thats too bad :/

3) read my anwser again.
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 15, 2013 12:09am | Report

3) read my anwser again.

Cupid isn't a very popular god (I never see him played)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 15, 2013 1:09am | Report

Comicbookguy is racist. :(

Why you no like Vulcan's darker skin recolor showing he is more of an African American family of origin.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 15, 2013 2:13am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Comicbookguy is racist... :(
Why you no like Vulcan's darker skin recolor showing he is more of an African American family of origin.

I am not racist :'( I personally think xbal is one of the best looking gods he is the only African American (and there should be more mayan gods) but I think vulcan should get a skin that suits him more like a terminator, robot (like the bakasura one) or even a tribes ascend skin.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 15, 2013 9:46am | Report

I personally think xbal is one of the best looking gods he is the only African American (and there should be more mayan gods) but I think vulcan should get a skin that suits him more like a terminator, robot (like the bakasura one) or even a tribes ascend skin.

Xbalanque isn't African American... he be Mayan. As for the Tribes skin, if you look in the Rumors thread it looks like Thor will be getting a skin that looks very similar to what you would see in Tribes.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 15, 2013 10:52am | Report
lol this thread is hilarious to read. dat african american xbal and vulcan :D

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 15, 2013 5:50pm | Report
I think they should definitely add more re-modeled skins, but I would also like to see more balancing, and maybe even a new map.

(What about a Norse themed map with a CTF game mode? Like an icy landscape :) )
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }