Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

To Hi-Rez about skins

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » To Hi-Rez about skins 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » March 15, 2013 5:58pm | Report
I would just like to see some re-skins where the female gods weren't embarrassing to play. I mean seriously .... can we tone it down a bit?

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 16, 2013 12:06am | Report
Quoted:
I mean seriously .... can we tone it down a bit?

I see no issues with skimpy goddesses.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Galelyan » March 27, 2013 9:32am | Report
Yeah i'd like to see some variations on the conquest and arena maps, norse, egyptian, chinese, and mayan versions of them, if they changed the courses up a bit, creep camp locations, jungle paths, lane setups a bit it could really make things interesting, imagine trying to fight in your lane with say random gusts of ice and snow or jungling with foliage blocking your vision

but in regards to skins, does anyone else feel like skins are a tactical disadvantage? whenever i see a god with a skin i definitely play more conservatively until i figure out how good they really are, whereas im a bit less careful against a generic artemis or ra

p.s. we all love boobies, don't take away our boobies!!!

Galelyan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 27, 2013 4:58pm | Report
Galelyan wrote:

but in regards to skins, does anyone else feel like skins are a tactical disadvantage? whenever i see a god with a skin i definitely play more conservatively until i figure out how good they really are, whereas im a bit less careful against a generic artemis or ra

p.s. we all love boobies, don't take away our boobies!!!

Not exactly. Some people buy skins just because, well, they want to. I bought a skin on all of my mains because they ARE MY MAIN Gods. It can very well show that someone is practiced with a God, but it can also mean that someone really liked the skin and bought it.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }