Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

thoughts on Ne Zha?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » thoughts on Ne Zha? 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 17, 2013 12:11pm | Report
I think he is a very powerful god, def better than some other assassins, a fair amount of cc (not the most I have seen but still that slow is very good) great burst and an awesome ultimate and last but not least a great escape :)
second game with her: https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=11753743
firs enjoyable assassin so far xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ignisoffire » April 17, 2013 12:18pm | Report
DARNIT IS SHE ALREADY OUT, I NEEd toooo get on to jhtugheuit play nezha

Ignisoffire

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bleak09 » April 17, 2013 5:02pm | Report
He's very good! I've only done a practice arena since the servers just went down, but the moveset is very well thought out. A good build seems to be centered around attack speed, since every 4 autoattacks is a more powerful one and those come out quick with extra AS.

Bleak09

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryjhan » April 17, 2013 5:50pm | Report
I like him, even though I'm horrible at assassin-type characters. Well, lets face it, I'm pretty bad at smite in general until i get a lot more practice in. But for a glass-cannon he does seem really fun, and feels like he has a lot of potential.

Ryjhan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 17, 2013 6:57pm | Report
I thought that Baka can apply a sick ammount of dammage but now when I tried Ne Zha I can say : ***** PLEASE
Anyway dammage that this one can apply in just a few shots can devastate some gods , plus great stun to follow up, good 1 for farm and preety cool manga/anime like ULT
I have an objection that She is HE, and HE looks rather more like a girl which is kinda ****ty and gayish to me ...
but nonetheless I think its a good addition to the current pool of gods :)

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 17, 2013 8:37pm | Report
Here's a nice glitch: As Ne Zha, I ulted the AI Ra into a tower, and he glitched out of existence. Occasionally, Ra's abilities would spew out of the tower area but the Ra ceased to exist.

On another note, Ne Zha is extremely fun to play. Maybe a bit more damage on his Universe Ring would be nice, not sure.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 17, 2013 9:10pm | Report
No NJ, you should see his Ring maxed out and used on two enemies. It's pretty damn silly damage.

Also, you and your pretty face has been notified of that glitch that the hot patch probably fixed.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 18, 2013 6:01am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

No NJ, you should see his Ring maxed out and used on two enemies. It's pretty damn silly damage.

Also, you and your pretty face has been notified of that glitch that the hot patch probably fixed.

Yeah, if you get 2 gods alone it will destroy them, plus your stun and crit chance skill, double kills come easy!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » April 18, 2013 6:20am | Report
He's a very well thought out assassin, and he can transition into carry.

I see can him picked up regularly in tournaments, extreme snowballing potential.
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 18, 2013 7:21am | Report
The glitch happened AFTER the fix, Mr. or Ms. Ragingstorm.

Thou doth have a point most fair. I shall remember this.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }