Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

thoughts on Ne Zha?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » thoughts on Ne Zha? 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 19, 2013 9:48am | Report
RevanClaw wrote:

Left mouse button! =D

cancels abilities

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » April 19, 2013 10:03am | Report
Left mouse button fires/uses abilities
Right mouse button cancels them

Yea I know it's pretty hard to remember...

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Purgatio » April 22, 2013 7:44am | Report
Ne Zha is one of those Gods I picked up immediately. Insanely huge burst from his steroid, with early Blue he can harass enemy laners with a well-placed Universe Ring Toss (between two Gods it does an insane amount of damage if ranked early), has a great initiation with Armillary Sash, and his Ulti is one of those "WHERE YOU GOIN'?!" abilities.

Since I rank the Ring Toss fairly early, it has scored me many doubles on unsuspecting enemies who stood far too close with no minions nearby to mitigate the Ring's damage. Not to mention it's perfect for killing that enemy God who's hanging behind all his minions with no health. Keep in mind it does increasing damage if it bounces between two targets because of the protections debuff.

Ne Zha is easily my second favorite assassin. Arachne will always be my first.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be ******ic.

Purgatio

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }